Awoo.

Fans Overreact to SEGA Employee's Statement. Again

KittyNakajima

The sad part is that any incidences of drama/old school vs new school/elitist attitudes are completely eclipsed by the complaining about how much drama/elitists/crazy 90's vs 00's wars the fandom has. I'm not denying there are some people that fit into these categories (examples being the very starting of this topic) but honestly people..........you don't have to let yourself be baited and dragged down by every incident.

I mean, I can name very few people here who I think are just completely biased and 100% unable to have any reason, or people who are just /so/ caught up in either new school or old school sonic that they don't care about anything other then that, yet everywhere I turn I see people complaining about how horrible and unreasonable the fan base is. I know the great majority of you guys/gals are completely capable of maturely discussing things like project needlemouse without bringing all the other shit into it..........................so don't supply the fire with fuel and leave those people who will never be happy with anything to have their own pity party, alone.

Pelly, you and Jake are my heroes in this thread.

I don't see why people have been giving elitists so much attention. All you guys are doing is feeding them and causing unnecessary controversy. Some people are apparently hoping deep down that Needlemouse falls on its face just so they can "prove a point". That's the saddest thing I ever heard.

Just let the elists live in their holes of ignorance and stop concentrating on them so much. Only then can their be a section of the fanbase that actually acts and thinks maturily.

Or, at the very least, go to an elists place like neoGAF or something instead of yapping about them on a (generally) open-minded place like this.

• Thumbs Up 2

I really agree on what AAUK said. It was really hilarious reading the comments that are disagreeing and analyzing the living hell out of the blog post and the news post. I really don't like the fact that apparently there is no gray area for the fandom no matter which part of the fandom it is, especially the game fandom. Does it hurt someone to say that they like both the classic and modern games, no matter how the quality is? If someone says that they prefer one era of gaming to the other, is it gonna kill them? NO IT WON'T. I like the fact that AAUK told the elitists to calm the fuck down and get some sense slapped into their delusional skulls.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Bad Quality Post 1