Awoo.

n00b moments in Sonic fandom

Rally the Cheetah

Yeah, so? I can complete that level at a harder difficulty, with more points, in a better time, with more rings, AND encountering fewer glitches than that guy did.

Now, where did I put my capture card?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Bad Quality Post 1

Yeah, so? I can complete that level at a harder difficulty, with more points, in a better time, with more rings, AND encountering fewer glitches than that guy did.

Now, where did I put my capture card?

Way to miss the point.

Get out of your fantasy world. Sonic 2006 was tripe. Heck, even I could write a better plot for the game, even if you gave me the same characters to work with.

And yes, without the forced love story.

Edited by Indigo Dude

1. These days I'd imagine I come off as a bit annoying to those on my MSN list. Well, I think I do because I'm a little paranoid about it.

2. I still can't draw a good Sonic, well, I'm a tough critic but still

Other than that, all my worst n00b mistake was destroying my STCs (accidentally over the years with wear and tear)

Edited by Mr. Needlemark

When i was about 13 some guy in my class and a certain magazine convinced me that Sonic 3 had around 10 'special' copies released in Europe that had a secret HIDDEN character called Ankles the Echidna... or something. He was supposed to be bright green and have sparkles going after him. I was incredibly GULIBLE and have no idea why i believed this was true. Apparently upon 'finding' this secret character you'd win £1000 and a lifetime supply of SEGA games.

ololololol.

That is all.

I heard a rumor that you could unlock Hyper Sonic and fight a giant Susan B Anthony in Sonic Adventure for the DC if you put a jelly donut in the disc drive.

There went my second Dreamcast.

Edited by Indigo Dude
  • Thumbs Up 2

I heard a rumor that you could unlock Hyper Sonic and fight a giant Susan B Anthony in Sonic Adventure for the DC if you put a jelly donut in the disc drive.

There went my second Dreamcast.

Dude, not even the lady who used her CD Drive as a cup holder would believe a rumor like that.

Dude, not even the lady who used her CD Drive as a cup holder would believe a rumor like that.

Good thing I didn't actually do that, then. Totally messing with you all. :P

Although I did hear that rumor online somewhere, years ago.

Get out of your fantasy world.

I exited my fantasy world on November 14th, 2006 - now it's your turn.

Sonic 2006 was tripe.

Really? Well it sure is news to me...

Heck, even I could write a better plot for the game, even if you gave me the same characters to work with.

Go on then; I wont stop you. Make my day!

I exited my fantasy world on November 14th, 2006 - now it's your turn.

lol.

Really? Well it sure is news to me...

Welcome to reality.

Go on then; I wont stop you. Make my day!

I'd rather not, I have more important things to do with my time.

And yet there were countless bugs in the last 2 videos I showed you.

You don't seem to get it, do you? Hating Sonic 2006 isn't just some fad. The glitches are there. They are real. They are unpredictable. The story is ridiculous. Seriously, putting a character like Sonic into a story of demons and realistic environments is like putting Mario in a first-person shooter. It's unfathomably mind-numbing to comprehend how SEGA would let this game hit the shelves.

You know, you may think Sonic is an M-rated game where hedgehogs shack up with humans and demons rule the earth, and you know what? You can keep that glitch on a disc, It's your world, by all means, enjoy it. I'm done with you.

EDIT: Okay, I realize now that you're a troll... shouldn't have fed you.

Edited by Indigo Dude

Yoshis_Safari_SNES_ScreenShot1.jpg

...let me rephrase.

A bloody dark demonic shooter. :P

^ This guy was the first person on my friends list...

Again, done arguing with you about it. Doesn't mean I have broken off any friend connections here.

You are ticking me off, though, and making it difficult for me to be nice.

Edited by Indigo Dude

Seriously, putting a character like Sonic into a story of demons and realistic environments is like putting Mario in a first-person shooter.

Bu-bu-but Sonic Unleashed had demons and realistic environments (probably not helping matters).

Bu-bu-but Sonic Unleashed had demons and realistic environments (probably not helping matters).

At least it had relatively good gameplay to back it up, and one would argue the best parts of the game never really featured those Gaia spawn in the first place.

I remember this one time where we got off topic in a noobish Sonic moments discussion and ironically began acting like noobs ourselves... oh wait-

• Thumbs Up 1

I remember this one time where we got off topic in a noobish Sonic moments discussion and ironically began acting like noobs ourselves... oh wait-

May we add your post to the list? :P

BOT: Another noob moment...

hm...

When I was 5, I thought Knuckles was a girl.

That's about as bad as it gets. I guess.

Well for me, like a lot of people I use to think that Tails was a girl for the longest time. I was also really confused about his full name as well. I use to think that "Miles Tails Prower" that was displayed during the start up screen was the name of one of the developers or something. I was only eight at the time though.

I also just recently came across another I never realized today. I played through Sonic the Hedgehog 1, and ended up landing in the spikes in the Green Hill Zone. I thought I was pretty much done for considering I had no rings, until I landed in-between the spikes somehow without being harmed. This came to a shock to me because I had never done that or have ever seen that done before. Am I the only one? lol

haha Bat Guy has said all that needs to be said. Keep the crazy off topic Sonic 06 rants away :0~

Does me liking Sonic 06 count? :D

I liked dispite it's flaws. And I didn't notice any glitches. Well execpt maybe this...

8422_102610646422068_10000019398565.jpg

But then again Tails was on something. lol But it would had gotten more respect if Sega gave it a soul though. D:

Edit: Sorry to add 06 back into the mix. >.< And I think I might had posted this before. lol

Edited by Horror Punk Tim
  • Thumbs Up 1

I made fancharacters. Considering that a almost every fanbase has them, that's not the bad part. Making most of them the same species as, ( or worse yet, blatant recolors of ) Sonic and Co, and giving them all personalities that were either "DARKNESS AND POWER" or "LOL RANDOMNESS" was criminal. I still keep them around, but modified personalities, and I generally stray away from animals that have been done before with my newer characters.

I got hyped for Mario and Sonic's first get together. ( Second one was warrented though. I don't care what anyone says, Sonic controls like a dream in Brawl )

...But then when I tried to play Sonic 2 WITHOUT the S&K cartridge, the game was somehow stuck on Knuckles mode!

Th-that happen to me too! I disliked Knuckles gameplay so I was really worried that I broke the game!

n00b moments in the fandom. I can't say that I have one that already hasn't been said.

But let me just say that all this shit over the leaked gameplay footage is n00bness at its best :D. Bravo!

n00b moments in the fandom. I can't say that I have one that already hasn't been said.

But let me just say that all this shit over the leaked gameplay footage is n00bness at its best :D. Bravo!

lol It contantly kept breaking SSMB. Everyone was like "OMG! Letz go hear!" and sort of went crazy in the leaked footage topic.

There is more noobs than anything else after all. XD

-Thinking Knux was a girl (It was a long time ago! I was very young!)

-Being a Shadow fangirl and painting my Tamagotchi black and red in tribute (It didn't look that bad actually)

<(I didn't like admitting that)

-Being converted to a Knuckles fangirl by Ken Penders(writer of the Archie Knuckles the Echidna comics. I still am a big Knux fan though)

-Making jokes about wanting to marry Knuckles which some people took seriously

-(Almost) like-liking Sonic :o

-Thinking Amy was a cat

-Thinking Shadow was Sonic's brother :lol:

-Making bad fancharacters(Which didn't get to the internet, thankfully)

-What DesertPunk said

The list could go on and on...

Super :lol: Lombax

• 6 months later...

When I was younger I had played Sonic Adventure 2 Battle before[ Sonic Adventure DX. I wondered why Shadow wasn't in the game, then remembered he died at the end of SA2:B. Made sense.

But then, in the Super Sonic stage, when Sonic turned super, everyone acted as if it were some big revelation. Or that he hadn't done it before. Despite him having done it in SA2:B.

Long story short, I got the game plots mixed up, thinking 2 was before Adventure.

Oh childhood. How you are good for some chuckles.