Awoo.

SSR: The Return of SpeedKnux Pie

BlitzChris

425dabe727294fbfd185375ef37284714g.jpg

Hey, this is SpeedKnux. He likes pie.
If you like pie, or are even avidly interested in SpeedKnux or his delicious pie, then be sure to tune your internet radio dial into the best source for SpeedKnux and Pie related radio shenanigans: SEGASonic: Radio.

When can I have pie?
Never, it’s all mine. But you can listen to the top-notch SpeedKnux Pie Audio Program every Thursday between the hours of 7:00pm-8:00/8:30pm. The Season will commence the Thursday after next, or for those of you who like actual dates, 4th February 2010.

What is in the pie?
Whatever you want to be in the pie. I, SpeedKnux, will be on the airwaves at the time specified playing music from video games, and my music library, whilst also talking about random things, usually in a nonsensical manner. Simply log in to the #sonicstadium chat during a show, or email me at SpeedKnux@sonicstadium.org with a topic, a question, a song request, a shout-out, or whatever really.
I will usually play music from a select few video games each show, but requests can be from any game really, as long as I have it, and I have most Sonic soundtracks at least. Because I am hardcore. I will usually cover Sonic News as a default, because it is SSR after all.

What if I miss my chance at having some pie?
Simply head over the media.sonicstadium SKP directory for a full back list of old showgrams.

TL;DR version:
SpeedKnux Pie is on every Thursday starting Feb 4th. I play music and talk crap from around 7pm-8:30pm. Tune in and check it out ;)

~SpeedKnux

View the full article
  • Thumbs Up 1