Awoo.

SSR: Talk It Up! Episode 1 – Super Special Series Premiere!

BlitzChris

Welcome to the first episode of Talk It Up! Only on Stickam.com/talkitup and SEGA Sonic Radio with your host cdrom1019!  In the first episode, I explain the show (like I will every time), talk a little about the Haiti Relief Efforts, Show and talk about this week’s “Gem of the Internet” which is a flash series called “Final Fantasy Sonic X”, Show you how to get an S rank on Rooftop run for Sonic Unleashed wii  in “Super Sonic Speedrun”, bring you up to speed with some of the absolute latest news with technology and gaming in “The Feed Stream”, talk a little bit about “Bentley Jones”, the featured artist of the week, off on a few random banter sessions, and as always, play some totally awesome music from every sonic the hedgehog game known to man and some music from my own library….Be sure to listen to the show live and get your chance to appear on the show to voice your opinion to the world!

It’s “Talk It Up!” every monday at 11 am est – 1pm est , 4pm gmt – 6pm gmt, on Stickam.com/talkitup and SEGA Sonic Radio!   Don’t Be afraid….Be heard!

View the full article

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BlitzChris

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic