Awoo.

SSR: EC Airwaves Season 2

vger

That's right from Sunday the 7th of February EC Airwaves will be returning to SSR for it's second season.

season2addcopy.png

Episode 1 will be titled 'Sonic the Hedgehog ruined my life' and will explore the general happenings of Sonic from the week and looking at what they might mean for the old school Sonic fan.

Tune in from 11am GMT and post requests in the irc.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vger

• cdrom1019

Top Posters In This Topic

awesome! more shows....too bad i think 11 am GMT is equivalent to 6 am us est...which means i'll still be sleeping. lol....anyway....welcome back

Sunday February 14th 11am: EC Airwaves Season 2: Episode 2 - Tails stole my girlfriend.

What a coincidence my next show falls on international love day, this makes my choice of topics for the show far easier, so this Sunday I'm going to look at the relationships in the Sonic universe from Sonic and Sally through to Knuckles and Rouge.

Don't forget to join in the irc and make music requests... no love songs please I want to keep my breakfast down.