Awoo.

Character development

Blazey Firekitty

Indigo rush.I mean, NOW, not these OLD shitty games. I mean all we got was Shadow the hedgehog. I really would like to see Knuckles the echidna or Tails the fox (not this sky patrol crap), or Eggman(he could have great solo project)

Take that back about Mean Bean Machine and Chaotix then we'll be on good terms.

Ok))But i can't see anything so well-done about Mean bean machine..It wasn't a sonic game at all. It's just a some jind of a puzzle game..Nothing very bad, but nothing good either.(and i don't like archi comics style)

Yeah, sorry about chaotix, actually i think it IS a good game, i just don't like the whole concept. But it is not Knuckles's own game.

Edited by ArtFenix

Ok))But i can't see anything so well-done about Mean bean machine..It wasn't a sonic game at all. It's just a some jind of a puzzle game..Nothing very bad, but nothing good either.(and i don't like archi comics style)

Yeah, sorry about chaotix, actually i think it IS a good game, i just don't like the whole concept. But it is not Knuckles's own game.

Not Archie, AoStH. And what makes it great is that it's a fabulous reincarnation of the Puyo Puyo games from Sonic Team. Of course it isn't a Sonic game, it's its own franchise, and a fun one at that.

• Thumbs Up 1

re: The plant in Tails' lab in Chronicles.

That game takes place three years from the current timeline. Tails was 8 years old in the anime and is 8 in the current time-line, which means they're parallel timelines. If that plant is Cosmo, she's sure slow-growing O.o

That game takes place three years from the current timeline. Tails was 8 years old in the anime and is 8 in the current time-line, which means they're parallel timelines. If that plant is Cosmo, she's sure slow-growing O.o

Was a specific time ever stated? I don't remember. Although I do remember some sites saying it was a year, others two.

I have it in my head that it was officially three (though you're right, I may be pulling that out of my ass), and the point certainly was made that the characters had grown up a fair bit, but the point I'm making is that plants grow pretty fast, and that little sprout doesn't look like it's been growing for long at all.

I have it in my head that it was officially three (though you're right, I may be pulling that out of my ass), and the point certainly was made that the characters had grown up a fair bit, but the point I'm making is that plants grow pretty fast, and that little sprout doesn't look like it's been growing for long at all.

It's two, but you pretty much destroyed that theory anyway. ;)

It's two, but you pretty much destroyed that theory anyway. ;)

Mind telling me where you got that from? I'm a top ranking user on a Sonic Wiki in my spare time, anything I can add to a Sonic article, I add to a Sonic article, and how many years away Chronicles is set in is perfect.

Edited by Fairfieldfencer

If she is doing Seed Resurrection like I think she is, then yes. She will grow at a very very slow rate unless accelerated. You need to have the seed store as much energy as the body upon death, or enough to recreate the body anyway. Thats why Seed is a very unpopular way to resurrect, but the good news is that its the only type of resurrection that allows you to change your body completely.

Tornado 2 is much better..Also, the model of the plane in unleashed is crappy and very childish. I don't understand where the hell is my favorite blue version of the plane..(((((At least in rush adventure and chronicles there was normal version of Tornado(as in Sa). I hate unleashed's FAT model.
I agree. It makes no sense for Tails to use a slicker, more advanced plane in sa2, and then use a dumb downed one in sonic unleashed.

Another thing I noticed is how much more powerful the tornado is compared to the unleashed plane. Not only can it turn into a car, but if you watch the opening cutscene in Team Sonic's story (sonic heroes), you'll see tails and knuckles fly the tornado down to sonic using some cool aerial tricks, and at the same time the engine speed is able to keep up with sonic.

While the plane in Unleashed is far less powerful and mobile. In those flying secions, the plane moves and turns very slow, and it needs a propeller to fly.....Lame. <_<

That plane is not a good example of Tails I.Q. or tech abilities.

Though, the art director of sa2/heroes isn't the same one in unleashed, so that's probably why the tornado wasn't adapted in unleashed.

• Bad Quality Post 1

Mind telling me where you got that from? I'm a top ranking user on a Sonic Wiki in my spare time, anything I can add to a Sonic article, I ass to a Sonic article, and how many years away Chronicles is set in is perfect.

lol

It's two, the game tells you.

And I used to be a member on your force, you don't need to tell me :P

I would love it if the plant in Tails lab in Chronicles was an intentional hint to Sonic X that Bioware put in there. Before the game was released, one of the guys working on the game said in an interview that they it would contain plenty of allusions to other Sonic incarnations than the game series. But it appears that in the end, the only other continuity referenced in the game was SatAM/Archie. Unless the thing with the plant is intentional, that is.

lol

It's two, the game tells you.

And I used to be a member on your force, you don't need to tell me :P

Stupid keyboard that keeps getting moved.