Awoo.

A new gameplay style

jacilonix

OK so im a tails fan i know. You have probably seen knux, tails,, etc in some pretty bad roles. I think each character should have more than just Super and hyper im thinking more broadly. imagine this Tails has a natural talent for all things electrical so why cant he have a Lightning-god type transformation and use light blue elctric attacks and a chidori, maybe a duel-saber weilding. HELL maybe a KILLER beast form that he cant control with red amber glow and sharp teeth. Maybe a dark version with cursed marks and replaces his tails with with devil wings.

Knuckles can have a Fire pheonix abilities with. fire fists and fire breath you name it.

Also try to replace Ratchet and clank and all his weopons and armour and gameplay with tails with the same stuff. OR shadow in ratchets position and tails transformed to tails doll and helps shadow do stuffs. Like Hi jumps and T.doll could manipulate the physics and command downed enemies.

Why must sonic get all the new forms and leave the others in the dust. He has super, hyper, dark excaliber (wtf) if sonic gets all the new stuff gameplay styles and forms soon people will only want to use him only

In a nutshell. Tails is destined for ratchet and clank type shooters, knuckles for beat em ups (god of war style), shadow run and gun style (fast paced shooters)

Can cream have a form where she commands any chao and attacks using them like a pokemon ranger style but the lines tell the chao how to attack! (for the ds probably)

Edit: Alright i get it someone out there will just put this in an overpowered Fanfic or smbz episode or half life 2 gmod (older tails) so... think about this without the anime cliches (you know what sucks i just thought of angel tails with all pit's moves from ssbb accept that spam b-> move.)

Edited by jacilonix

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pelly <3's U

• Indigo Rush

• Diogenes

• jacilonix

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this topic is in the wrong section... Not completly sure though.

Anyway, not to be rude, but I'm not sure what you are trying to get across. That everyone should have some new powers, super forums, gameplay styles, or what? :(

Because flying fox geniuses, chaotic and rocket-shoe-wearing hedgehogs, gliding, climbing and ridiculously strong echidna guardians, psychokinetic futuristic hedgehogs and rabbits that can fly with their blasted ears are already so boring.

Ya it is in the wrong section....

To the OP, can you please try to work on your grammar/spelling. kthx

imagine this Tails has a natural talent for all things electrical so why cant he have a Lightning-god type transformation and use light blue elctric attacks and a chidori, maybe a duel-saber weilding. HELL maybe a KILLER beast form that he cant control with red amber glow and sharp teeth. Maybe a dark version with cursed marks and replaces his tails with with devil wings.
Wow. For a supposed Tails fan, you've completely failed to understand the character in every aspect. You're apparently willing to give up everything that defines the character in order to turn him into some kind of ridiculous mass of cliched anime superpowers.

I'm usually frustrated as all hell by stuff like this, but goddamn if you haven't stunned me into silence with this one. I must know, what exactly is it that made you a fan of Tails in the first place?

In a nutshell. Tails is destined for ratchet and clank type shooters, knuckles for beat em ups (god of war style), shadow run and gun style (fast paced shooters)
"Destined"? I'd say not, considering, after 10 years of characters being shoved into almost every gameplay style imaginable, a lot of people aren't really happy with it. At the very least I doubt we're going to be seeing Tails and Shadow with gun-focused gameplay, after ShtH was thoroughly ridiculed for it.

Wow. For a supposed Tails fan, you've completely failed to understand the character in every aspect. You're apparently willing to give up everything that defines the character in order to turn him into some kind of ridiculous mass of cliched anime superpowers.

I'm usually frustrated as all hell by stuff like this, but goddamn if you haven't stunned me into silence with this one. I must know, what exactly is it that made you a fan of Tails in the first place?

"Destined"? I'd say not, considering, after 10 years of characters being shoved into almost every gameplay style imaginable, a lot of people aren't really happy with it. At the very least I doubt we're going to be seeing Tails and Shadow with gun-focused gameplay, after ShtH was thoroughly ridiculed for it.

Wow i just got schooled sry for ruining an already awesome character. How do i get this post deleted then

imagine this Tails has a natural talent for all things electrical

Correction, mechanical.

so why cant he have a Lightning-god type transformation

Hell to the no.

and use light blue elctric attacks and a chidori, maybe a duel-saber weilding.

In a Sonic game? On a small 8 year old fox kid?

HELL maybe a KILLER beast form that he cant control with red amber glow and sharp teeth. Maybe a dark version with cursed marks and replaces his tails with with devil wings.

Yes, cause we aren't ripping off enough generic-anime-dark-transformation-into-evil-overpowered-demon-forms as it is.

Knuckles can have a Fire pheonix abilities with. fire fists and fire breath you name it.

Fire fists? Sure! Fire breath? No!

Also try to replace Ratchet and clank and all his weopons and armour and gameplay with tails with the same stuff.

Gadgets mostly, and a few guns maybe, such as that arm blaster he had in Battle perhaps? It could work well for Tails.

OR shadow in ratchets position and tails transformed to tails doll and helps shadow do stuffs. Like Hi jumps and T.doll could manipulate the physics and command downed enemies.

lolwut?

Why must sonic get all the new forms and leave the others in the dust. He has super, hyper, dark excaliber (wtf) if sonic gets all the new stuff gameplay styles and forms soon people will only want to use him only

Super: canon

Hyper: non canon

Dark: non canon

Excalibur: non canon

I can see it. Though as a feature to the otherwise Sonic styled gameplay obviously to differentiate them from the hedgehog. Though replace gun with chaos powers and were good.

Can cream have a form where she commands any chao and attacks using them like a pokemon ranger style but the lines tell the chao how to attack! (for the ds probably)

See Advance 2. Though I do like the idea of having different types of Chao with different abilities, ala Kirby, only instead of enemies that have/give powers, it's Chao.

Edited by Black Spy

The only genre I see Tails elsewhere is probably the flight simulator. Pretty much Tails' Sky Patrol in a plane. lol But anime Tails is a no go. >.< No offense.

Another thing... Will we ever see another one of Tails' mechanics anytime soon? Because he did make 3 tornadoes and one of them was a transforming walker. So I'm wondering when Tails will get busy on his planes again. :)

Sorry man, but I think this is an awful idea. Sonic started as a platformer. You know the games where you hopped on things and used special abilities. All the main games to Unleashed are platformers, that one nearly being a racer. You say Tails and Knuckles had some bad roles. If you aren't talking about the kind of stuff you want them to do, what bad roles were they? Tails already shot stuff. It stopped him from being Tails, that was Gamma's game. I'm all for new styles as long as they relate to the core mechanic. The Adventure games experimented with a few genres but Sonic needs to find consistency. I don't really play his games for the patchwork experience I've seen in the past. If you're talking spin-off games, that's a whole different thing. But even then, I'd like it to resemble something Sonic.

Edited by Cupcake Hedgehog

Super: canon

Hyper: non canon

Dark: non canon

Excalibur: non canon

Wait, what?

You can make the argument for Hyper, and Dark is out assuming it's referring to Sonic X (rather than SatSR's Darkspine), but why isn't Excalibur Sonic canon?

Err I'm assuming since you asked for your post to be deleted that you want this locked, so I'm going to do that.