Awoo.

TRZ Returns

Roarey Raccoon

trzlogosmall-1.png

SSR is really starting to come back and it's bringing me back with it; I decided I want to help the station out again so you'll be able to catch my show on Tuesdays at 9pm GMT every week. For those of you who remember my show, well you know what it's about, but for those who don't, I'm basically a ranter. I play a wide variety of music from practically every genre and I'll talk about any issue. Basically we chill out a bit, have a laugh and use the time to entertainingly go off on one about the stupid shit in the world. My show works best when the audience gets involved, as do all shows, so make sure you head to the IRC chat when it's on if you want to be a part of it. It went down really well back on Project 24 so head on down and give a listen if you want something different XP.

• Thumbs Up 1

Oh god yes, Roarey hosted the single most popular live cast show in SS:R of all time, his rep sheet is longer than a tube sock and he can appeal to any audience.

I'm not over exaggerating people.

Many here can state the same as I, The Raccoon Zone has established a revolution in DJing here on SS:R, from the topics it touches to the music that's played, Roarey never disappoints. In my opinion, and many others, The best random rant on TSS, period.

If you have a noggin, you won't miss out, it's incredible that this show is gracing the airwaves with it's presence again, and thus with SS:R's coming into a golden age, there's no better time for it.

-Iceman

This is great news. I remember your shows were awesome, no question about it. I am glad you decided to start doing this again.

You know I've always loved your show Roarey ^_^

Glad you're coming back, you provide some good, quality entertainment, of the best level SSR can offer.

I like how every single reply so far is from a staff member...

C-C-C-Combo Breaker *Shot*

On topic though it's good to hear you back, the show at the end of Project 24 about the Nesquick rabbit was priceless.

Awesome news! Oh man, I missed it. Yeah, I was at the vet helping my mum out with her pets. Oh well! I'll try to tune in next week. The Raccoon Zone is my favorite SSR show. I remember one show back in May 2008. Dude, where's the audio for that one? Not archived? I remember an email I sent being read on the air. That really made my day.