• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Detective Shadzter

• Dreadknux

• bolt7

• TonyTH

Top Posters In This Topic

I do have something I'd like to submit, but when I go to the news tipping page, the coding at the bottem says:

[contact-form 1 "Contact form 1"]

Check here to see what I mean: http://sonicstadium.org/contact

Dreadknux is updating the site so it's probably on his to do list.

Dread if you read this could you also update my name in the Staff and Legends page from Sonic_Freak to Shadzter please? ;):lol:

I'm thinking of doing away with the contact form and just letting you guys email us for tips. You'll be free to contact whoever you fancy is most appropriate for the tip as well. In the case of those who's email I don't know/aren't able to show publically, I'll link to their SSMB contact page.

I'm thinking of doing away with the contact form and just letting you guys email us for tips. You'll be free to contact whoever you fancy is most appropriate for the tip as well. In the case of those who's email I don't know/aren't able to show publically, I'll link to their SSMB contact page.

I've edited my e-mail settings to public so mines ready for accepting News Tips ;)

Feel free to add my old E-Mail address. It'd be much more appropriate than my new one for News Tips, though I still manage to check it every day. =P

It's 'lightning89@gmail.com' Internet here at Uni has been down a huge amount just lately though. Just came back on, for the time being. =X

Edit: Also, just had a look at it, new front page looks fantastic!

My gawd...this new layout is wayyyy better than the previous one! ^.^