Awoo.

SSR: A/V Hijack Info. Please Read!

BlitzChris

Hey all! First off, I want to give a quick thanks to all those that listened at one time or another, whether it be via SSR or via podcast. It’s because of you that A/V Hijack was a success, even before it was named such.

Quite frankly, it seems like (while I write this out) I was asking Roarz for a chance and he game me an audition, which grew into something. There are a lot of naysayers who say you can’t get something out of nothing, but I proved them wrong. After all, when I did my first episode, I was in my front yard, squinting at my laptop screen with the Texas sun over me exactly one week after the Great TSS Server Failure of 2009. But I digress, where was I?

Oh yes, the important info. Well if you’re arsed, read on.It’s been 11 months since I started the A/V Hijack. and quite frankly, we’re approaching the week I started the show. So I’ve decided to (finally) set a date for both the Season 1 finale and Season 2 premeire, giving me a good solid week to get plowed for my 27th birthday.

A/V Hijack Season 1 Finale: Monday, February 22, 2010 @ 6PM GMT

NO EPISODE on March 1, 2010 as it’s the week my birthday is on.

A/V Hijack Season 2 Premeire: Monday, March 8, 2010 @ 6PM GMT

Be sure to keep these dates free people, even though it’s coming up fast.

-Biafra

View the full article

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BlitzChris

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days