Awoo.

Topman? Tophog more like

Badnik Mechanic

Before I begin I would like to thank our resident SSMB/TSS model ET for taking time out to model for us. Let's all thank ET as he's a very busy creature right now, what with the invasion and all....

Topman or Topshop as it's sometimes called... or is it the other way around?

Anyway. I went shopping today for some clothes, popped into topman/topshop to see what they had... and look what I found just begging to be taken home with me!

ETsonic.jpg

It looks so much cooler in real life, he looks a bit upset/moody because ET isn't quite tall enough to do it justice.

If I'm not mistaken? Is that not one of those cool shirts that the clothing shop in America had a few months back?

Unfortunately Topshop/Topman only has the one design... even their website doesn't hold any other items

You can buy it from the official website here. for £16 British Pounds, or 16 Euros if you take advantage of the poor exchange rates... bastard bankers!

Also... and this is good news for our American friends, if you click the US site link at the top, yes they do have it on sale at the stores across the pond in the land of Obama.

Edit: If that link doesn't work, simply type "Sonic" into the sites search function.

Edited by Casanova

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vertekins

• MizukiMoon

• Badnik Mechanic

• ovarloard

Top Posters In This Topic

It's intriguing that it spells Sonic's name and 'title' in japanese. Unless this T-shirt really is of japanese origin, it feels like an attempt to make it look 'cooler', kind of how some Sonic T-shirt makers seem to consider '1991' a precious addition to a T-shirt and consider Sonic's year of debut something like a vintage wine label.

That aside, it does look awesome :D It's appealingly comic-styled.

Ahh, I love it! I'm not sure if we have a Topshop in Weston super Mare, but I THINK we might have (I hate clothes shops and rarely go in them, it's so bad I don't even know what clothes shops we DO have in this crappy little town! XD), anyway I'm going in town today so I'll most definitely be checking! :D

I'm probably going to wait for the price to go down though, £16 is way too much for a T shirt, I don't like spending my money on Sonic clothing anymore as I never wear any of it, I'll wait until it goes down to like £5, if it does atall. Maybe if I start wearing my Sonic T shirts, my mum will buy me it... she always buys all my clothes.

Must have!!

There's a Topman/Topshop in the local Merry Hill shopping centre, £16 is a bit pricey but it look's to be worth it. It's got the same Sonic art on it as the brown 1991 Sonic shirt in Gamestation which is cool.

Thanks Casanova and ET of course ;):lol:

Man, I'd totally buy that if the other Sonic t-shirt I have didn't have the exact same pose of Sonic on it. D=