Awoo.

TSS: SEGASonic:Radio 2010 Program Line Up!

Dreadknux

SEGASAWNIK-300x161.jpg

The Sonic Stadium’s radio station SEGASonic:Radio is back with a brand new attack for 2010! For those not familar with the station, we provide a 24/7 music stream with all your favourite Sonic and SEGA tunes playing around the clock. Not only that, but we have a plethora of SS:R DJs broadcasting throughout the week bringing you news, reviews, chat and much much more!

Check out the schedule!

• Mondays
    4pm GMT – Talk it Up!
    6pm GMT – A/V Hijack
  • Tuesdays
    9pm GMT – The Raccoon Zone
  • Wednesdays
    8pm GMT – Urtheart’s Boombox
  • Thursdays
    7pm GMT – SpeedKnux Pie
  • Fridays
    8pm GMT – Turbo Drive Live
  • Sundays
    11am GMT – EC Airwaves
    1pm GMT – Blitz & Pieces
    4pm GMT - DJ Darkspeeds (Once a Month)
    6pm GMT – The Sonic Hour

Remember, you can also join in with the show via the Sonic Stadium IRC Chat room! Keep your eyes peeled for more shows appearing very soon too! For more information on tuning in, go the SEGASonic:Radio main page for updates and info on tuning in!

Who knows…maybe TSS might be able to afford my wage and pay for a T-Time return soon!

View the full article

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dreadknux

• BlitzChris

• cdrom1019

Top Posters In This Topic

so each week you guys bring up live broadcasts? Or is it once a month? Cuz apparently I'm hearing mostly 24/7 music (which I don't mind)

or I'm too stupid to know my own time zone.

Yep, the livecasts are your weekly entertainment! GMT is short for Greenwich Mean Time, which atm is +0 in london (from memory, correct me if I'm wrong..) but for everyone else in the world you'll have to add or remove hours. I am an australian in an GMT +8 city, so if I wanted to listen to "Talk it up", id have to stay up till 12 at night, as his show is on at 4pm gmt (4 +8 = 12 :D)

That's 11 am est to 1 pm est....4pm to 6pm gmt....i should know...it's my show....the easiest way to know when a show is on is by the new SSR box on the forums. If I;m right....it'll show up 5 min before a show goes live, and link to the beta chat and radio player. also...don't forget that a lot of us record our shows for future playback....my show "Talk It Up!" is no exception...speaking of which....I'll be uploading episode 4 soon...

and btw....the only reason blitz knows he would have to stay up at midnight his time...is because he already does / attempt to :D