Awoo.

Sonic in Mario Galaxy 2?

jennytablina

Ngamer have been tweeting today and had this little gem to say

We've just had some shocking news from an inside source at Nintendo: Sonic will be a playable character in Mario Galaxy 2! Wha?

— Nintendo Gamer (@NGamer_mag)

February 5, 2010

"We've just had some shocking news from an inside source at Nintendo: Sonic will be a playable character in Mario Galaxy 2! Wha?"

they've also added

More teasing from our insider: Sonic levels will be in 'Green Hill Galaxy'. Matthew's nearly in tears (of despair)

— Nintendo Gamer (@NGamer_mag)

February 5, 2010

"More teasing from our insider: Sonic levels will be in 'Green Hill Galaxy'. Matthew's nearly in tears (of despair)"

Discuss : >

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Badnik Zero

• Chooch

• Carbo

• 3thmthm

Popular Days

So how about that Sonic 4 guys? Fun fact: Halogen's in it, and that was the badnik I was going to attempt to redesign. It's like Sega reached out to me and said, "Don't worry, little one. I got you covered."

They're totally just trolling.

If they were going to crossover, we probably would've known at the game's announcement. It would be a big deal.

This sounds like a joke. I think someone's just having a bit of fun over the Sonic 4 announcement. Probably not a good place to go for Sonic news.

Oh my goodness i just received a word from sierra games saying Crash Bandicoot is teaming up with Sonic in an upcoming Dress-up game!!!!11!!

I call Bullshit there is no fucking way this is happenin' <<< did you see what i did here ;)

Sure as hell comes off as extremely normal to just burst it out like that. NGamer would more than likely be in alot of shit if that was true.

In other news if this was true it'd be fun seeing the mixed reactions of rage and boners.