Awoo.

Official Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Websites

Indigo Rush

While the leaked vids spoiled a lot, I still really look forward to some official videos as they are crystal clear and can be seen in HD.

While the leaked vids spoiled a lot, I still really look forward to some official videos as they are crystal clear and can be seen in HD.

Not to mention the concept art and badnik animations etc. :D

That resemblence is uncanny. O_O

What next? *insert example here as I can't be bothered to think something up*

So has anyone else noticed that the countdown for the "Featured Characters" section of the Sonic4 website has ended....yet there is no update, nothing's changed???? Tech difficulties? More teasing?

Possibly getting ready for the Splash Hill Video maybe =D I hope so I wanna see clear HD crisp videos of this game not leaked videos what was made with a webcam off the telly lol

and LOL at the WEEGEE eyes on Jaws, the WeeGee virus has made It way into JAWS GRAWWRRRR lol but that is just strange though

Edited by Creature Of The Night

At last. It's really puts our one to shame.

It may be worth noting perhaps, that the islands in the BG on the JPN website are brown instead of grey. (All screenshots so far have shown grey rock) On the other hand, they may have just been cropped from Act 3.

Edited by Blue Blood

People on Sonic Retro are already taking apart the japan site for it's contents

contentsArea_01.jpg

common-background02.gif

body.jpg

Edited by Creature Of The Night

Maybe there are easter eggs to click on throughout the map...?

I thought the weren't allowed to talk about Sonic 4?

Edited by MarcelloF

It's not the in-game one at all. And the layout isn't hat great. It's like Straight Line Zone with some very pointless platforms.

I feel like I've seen those before. In magazines perhaps? Still, I always love a new HD screenshot. So much better than the leaked video in terms of detail.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Bad Quality Post 1

So there's new screen shots, eh? A few weeks ago, this would have provoked so much conversation, and now it's like "Meh...". What a shame...

Those are the screens on the Japanese Sonic 4 site from a few days back, it seems the press have only just picked up on them today as ONM are also reporting about them linking back to the Japanese Sonic 4 site.

1 week later and no new updates from the US/EU Sonic 4 site, hmmm I wonder what they are up to :\ I mean Jaws is pretty much the start of Lost Labyrinth marketing campaign of Sonic 4 so Splash Hill marketing must be finshed (yeah I think they are going to stroll on releasing content like badniks and shit even though the game is 100% leaked out) so why are they taking so long to make a Splash Hill video I wanna see a clean HD video of the level instead of those leaks since they are really bad in quality and the guy sucks who is playing it (Homing attack spammer he spammed it like there was no tomorrow in every bleeding videos lol I can tell I won't be using it as much untill I really need to) I hope we get a video soon though.

Edited by Foxy Boy

Yeah, those big black boxes are still tantalizing, even if they're only going to reveal a prettier picture of something I already know with an awkward line or two of text underneath. I feel like the padlocks are taunting me...

Not sure if this i known about yet but I just noticed that you can see the full render of Sonic from the logo on theSEGA website game page. I like it a lot, looks more cartoony when you can see the whole thing and more so than previous renders to me, big feet, rounder belly and pretty short. Yup, I approve.

Huh that pretty sweet :) liking that model alot looks pretty cool ^_^

Edit: For those who can't be arsed going on the site to have a look here ya go .main_255_1_1269948302.jpg

Edited by Foxy Boy