Indigo Rush

Official Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Websites

Meh nobody will proberly not care for a website update now but in Ruby latest blog on Sega Blogs he says that the site will be getting another update along with the launch trailer soon

http://blogs.sega.com/usa/2010/10/11/sonic-is-back-baby-sonic-4-launches-this-week-on-consoles/

Rumor also has it that the Sonic 4 website will be seeing another update in the very near future, and that there’s one more trailer still to come!

Not that this matters now, but I just noticed a topic at the SEGA Forums posted the 21st about the official website FINALLY updating to a Mad Gear Zone theme with the Mad Gear trailer and Act 1 music. Shellcracker has also finally been added to the Badniks section.

http://www.sonicthehedgehog4.co.uk/en/

Still no second part to the blog? D=

Meh, I quit caring about that when Sonic 4 actually came out. No point anymore, what with gameplay videos all over the net showcasing all the changes the blog would be redundantly bringing up anyway.

Meh, I quit caring about that when Sonic 4 actually came out. No point anymore, what with gameplay videos all over the net showcasing all the changes the blog would be redundantly bringing up anyway.

Way to miss that I was joking.

So... I'm just gonna bump this topic up something fierce with something we already know about!!

http://www.sonicthehedgehog4.com/

The website has received a massive update!

The Story section of Episode II seems to indicate that there was a reason for Eggman goofing around in Lost Labyrinth and that Mad Gear had some sort of greater purpose. There's also some information on Sylvania Castle and White Park.

I was considering making a topic, but I knew an old one existed.

Like the map screen theme, makes me wonder if we will skip episodes via the map? I hope so!

Some have said music sounds... different. I compared with the website map to the music rips I have from ep 1 and from what I can tell, the pads seem to cut off sooner. like, instead of "Wahhhhh" it's "Wah.". Maybe I'm crazy and it's unchanged.

I really like the connections they're making between episodes. My guess: Lost Labyrinth holds the secret to keeping Little Planet from disappearing, or controlling that power. Mad Gear was a foundry for creating Death Egg parts. So Eggman can control Little Planet's time travel ability AND surround it with a Death Egg. Thus, a time traveling Death Egg.

Some have said music sounds... different. I compared with the website map to the music rips I have from ep 1 and from what I can tell, the pads seem to cut off sooner. like, instead of "Wahhhhh" it's "Wah.". Maybe I'm crazy and it's unchanged.

The percussion and bassline are very noticeably different.

> Visit Badniks page

> No Bubbles

> T_T

He's on the E1 page :P

Gasp! So you're saying they DON'T look sound the same to me you??

The dying cat synth is still the lead instrument, There's just less of it.