Awoo.

GUMBA-er... GREEN EYES

Iceman Etika

Well, I think we can at least stop worrying about the damn running animation. Ruby Eclipse(of SEGA of America) confirmed that Sonic wasn't running at full speed in the video, and that the full speed animation will be similar to Sonic 3's full speed animation.

Well, I think we can at least stop worrying about the damn running animation. Ruby Eclipse(of SEGA of America) confirmed that Sonic wasn't running at full speed in the video, and that the full speed animation will be similar to Sonic 3's full speed animation.

Where? I'm not doubting you, I just wanna see exactly what he said.

EDIT: Nevermind, just saw the thread. >_>

This is the 3rd time I've had to edit a post due to posting too qucikly. Gotta be less hasty.

Edited by gamerguy21

Gah! So many overly specific topics around here I don't know where to go! Wouldn't this topic fit snuggly in with the general complaints thread?

I've heard from an individual who has rips of almost every official 3D Sonic model that the design hasn't changed since Heroes. The poly count is higher (Or lower, in Rush's case), but it's the same design.

Can't really see it.

Heroes' model was smeared with acrylic paste.

The Riders model had sunglasses and the most ridiculous limb thickness to hand/foot size ratio the series has seen.

06's model had caveman arms and basketball player legs.

The only models I really see true similarities between are Shadow's and Unleashed's.

Well its not really a complaint thread(s). More like a place where people can come and throw tomatoes at people who are complaining since they're all rounded up in one neat little pin sectioned off from the rest of the people talking about this game. And complainers really can't go no where else since it wouldn't be right to complain in the Sonic 4 topic again.

Can't really see it.

Heroes' model was smeared with acrylic paste.

The Riders model had sunglasses and the most ridiculous limb thickness to hand/foot size ratio the series has seen.

06's model had caveman arms and basketball player legs.

The only models I really see true similarities between are Shadow's and Unleashed's.

What you're saying about the Heroes model is simply the texturing and lighting used. Ignore all that completely.

Riders model is totally different, you are correct.

Sonic 06 model is again totally different.

The ShTH models ARE the Heroes models. What are you babbling about?

The STH4 model is the Unleashed model or an edit of it.

The gumball eyes go to the left of the eye sockets and inbetween them. D8 How can the lovers of this meme get it wrong themselves? D8 *hyperventilate*

The gumball eyes go to the left of the eye sockets and inbetween them. D8 How can the lovers of this meme get it wrong themselves? D8 *hyperventilate*

When making some of my (quite humorous) pictures the one rule I always used was "The gumballs always miss the mark". Not so much that it's nowhere near the eyes; but rather that they're always a certain distance away from where they should be. I don't mind "crazy eyes" though, they can be funny all the same - it's just never had the same psychedelic effect.

To get back on topic, well; as much as possible - the eyes aren't really a factor for me and as has been mentioned they were in Sonic 3 anyway. It's at least good to hear the good news regarding the running animation, and here's hoping we get some clips of it at full blast sometime soon. SEGA adding a "black eye mode" would also be pretty funny.