Awoo.

Sonic 4: Is Anyone Remotely Disappointed?

Greg the Fancat

It seems like they're trying to control themselves on the SEGA Forums now, at least. And I've heard from a bud that the Retro Admins are telling people to cut the "We can make Sonic 4 better than SEGA can" crap.

still3.png

I'll just leave this here

I don't know what some of you think, but just because it is Sonic's fat model or a sprite, it doesn't automatically better by default. Sonic 4's model looks millions of times better than that thing that it's there, especially the biggest grip I have with the new model, aka quills. It was like the millions of edits on the Unleashed model. Perhaps one or two looked acceptable, but the rest were really crappy. Still the fanbase lavished all over them like they were the second coming of Christ for some reason.

Take this from someone who loves the classic japanese model with no regrets and has a six point list of complaints about the new one.

• The title was changed to Sonic 4: Is Anyone Remotely Disappointed?