Awoo.

RUMOR: Mario Playable in Sonic 4

Remy

There's only room for one moustached fat man in the Sonic universe. Robotnik would have his head. Anyways, I think these little rumors are jokes.

Why does this remain open when the two Sonic in Galaxy topics were locked in an instint?

Maybe cause the moderators are expecting someone to make a new Sonic Cycle involving rumors, or, just for the lolz.

Why does this remain open when the two Sonic in Galaxy topics were locked in an instint?

Good question. I presume they were locked because of the 'rumor' part, but I personally don't see any harm in discussing rumors.

Neither do I, but I think it would have been nice to discuss Sonic in Galaxy 2 if it's okay to discuss Mario in Sonic 4. Even if I think they are both a load of BS.

Can we discuss both in this topic?

How would Mario run through loops?

He gets Mega-Mushrooms and Godzilla-stomps over those shitz, yo.

How would Mario run through loops?

One word:

Scrooms....

If you get and know what I mean. XDD

Edited by Demon Lord Tim

lol cause if you read both those topics the OPs requested for them to be locked

Airplane run. He could run up walls at a 90 degree angle with that.

Yeah, with a small ramp at an angle attached to said 90 degree wall.

lol cause if you read both those topics the OPs requested for them to be locked

But they only requested a lock because they saw that there was already a topic about Sonic in Galaxy that was already locked.

Anyway would it be okay to discuss both "rumored" character trade offs in here?

I'd rather see Sonic in Galaxy 2 because Sonic starting a Launch Star by spin dashing is something I've wanted to see since I realized it would be hilarious.

Hi, do you have Battletoads for the Wii?

Seriously, I'm leaning towards not wanting to see either character in either of their newest games. But really I don't care. If they throw them in there that's fine, as long as the gameplay nor characters are altered drastically. If you can't make it work then don't bother.

Hi, do you have Battletoads for the Wii?

Yeah! I got over 9000 of them. lol

Before THAT gets out of hand, maybe it could work. MAYBE. If in Galaxy 2, they'd give him a spin dash instead of the spin jump, obviously make him faster (though not too much), and replace the bee suit with a Tails suit (for lolz), and in 4, give him fireballs and maybe a Somari thing going on, it might work.

I really hope Mario doe'snt appear in this game I can't stand that overrated fatass italian. Although if he is in it I would'nt mind seeing a wii exlusive boss battle that ends with Mario having a horrible demise. :lol:

• Bad Quality Post 1

Not in an important cannon installment in this. Yeah I would love for Mario and Sonic to be in a full length narrative adventure together, just reaaaaaaally not this one.

Agreed. If Mario was to be in a Sonic game, don't go and make it Sonic 4! Make it it's own spin-off. It would just be weird.

Yeah, with a small ramp at an angle attached to said 90 degree wall.

And there's a ramp leading into the loop. Not seeing the issue here.

• Thumbs Up 1

And there's a ramp leading into the loop. Not seeing the issue here.

Forgot about that. You sir, have bested me.

nomariokthxbye.jpg

BULL.

SHIT.

If there is something that musn't be in Sonic 4 is Mario. If he's in the game then its not Sonic 4 but: Mario visit Sonic

Besides they said its a retro game not a crossover game so why the hell would that rumor even pop up on the net about this game specificly!?

I got nothing against Mario, nothing at all but when SEGA tells us "ohay guyz, new 2D Sawnik gaym iz comin' fer you, dear retro faaanz, happy nao?" I expect it to have Sonic characters only in it.