Awoo.

A Retail Release of Sonic 4?

Blue Blood

And the better thing about it being physical rather than download is, atleast you can't lose it as easy, I mean, I downloaded a few games on Xbox Live and my 360 broke, so about a year later I got a new one and using the same hard drive and all obviously, all my downloaded games were trials now :/ and I tried to download them again, but the only way I can play them is if I'm online which isn't often :/

and on a side-note (despite being off-topic)...if it's possible to download the games again so I dont just have to just play it on Live, can someone tell me please :)

I prefer retail games for the same reasons as everyone else.Honestly I've never downloaded a full game from PSN and neither has anyone that I know personally.

Ratchet and clank quet for booty had a retail release in Europe because most people in Ireland don't have a decent connection. So is it possible Sonic 4 will only be available on retail disc i Ireland too?

and on a side-note (despite being off-topic)...if it's possible to download the games again so I dont just have to just play it on Live, can someone tell me please

google the xbox live license transfer

I'd get a retail release for Sonic 4 in addition to downloading it day 1, but only under the following conditions (In order of importance) :

1. The game is actually good. I have Mega Collection and the VC editions of the classics and am seriously considering getting classics collection for the DS. I'd most likely get Sonic Adventure 1 and 2 and Sonic Advanced 1 again if they were rereleased, even if there are few changes. I feel those particular games are that good, its worth paying to have them in multiple formas.

2. Additional content. Characters, levels, modes, unlockables, even a Tiny Chao garden! Just make one or two additions. I'll even settle for a pre-order gift. HD remade Death Egg saga on bonus disk instead pls?

3. It's reasonably priced. ...there had better be some damn good bonus content if it costs much more than it would to download the whole thing.

4. Kickass boxart. Genesis cover mockup pls? I'd love to see the horrible 90's SOA style parodied on the cover. Black hole eyed Robotnik!

I'd definetly get it if it would be brought out as a retail game, even though I'd/I'm going to buy/ing the Download version.

I'd have 2 versions of the game, but I wouldn'T care, it wouldn't be the first time ^^.

• The title was changed to A Retail Release of Sonic 4?