Awoo.

Sonic 4: Classic Sonic as an Extra?

Indigo Rush

You guys are acting like all classic fans are crazy. :c Is it so wrong to truly want a design we prefer? Just as an extra add-on, really.

There's nothing wrong with wanting either model, hell I'd love this game even more if it went super retro and used the classic design in the first place. It's the folks that claim that the difference in design will actually have a significant impact on the gameplay and enjoyment that are off their rocker.

• Thumbs Up 3

You guys are acting like all classic fans are crazy. :c Is it so wrong to truly want a design we prefer? Just as an extra add-on, really.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with it, but like, uh Dat Kool Bat Guy said, people are making too much of a big deal over what is escentially a different eye color and the length of quills.

• Thumbs Up 1

I love Sonic's Unleashed design he looks more athletic and his quills are not that long compared to others like Sonic '06 and possibly the Sonic Adventure series art if my memory serves me. I also like Classic Sonic's design, he's cute and edgy and I've always liked that about it. I guess it wouldn't really matter if New or Classic Sonic was in the game, just as long as he's still a blue hedgehog, with addicting gameplay like the classics were, where he was runnin' around at the speed of so-*shot*.

*Slam's head on computer desk repeatedly*...must...resist...urge...to get involved...in pointless argument!

*stops banging head and sighs*, damn my inability to keep my mouth shut...

Alright, here are my two cents: Personally, I am neutral in this whole "Classic Design Vs. Modern Design in Sonic 4" debate: I appreciate all the hard work and determination that goes into making these games, and so long as I have fun playing the game I'll be happy. Still, I have no problem having the classic design of Sonic as a bonus DLC/unlockable if that is the path they so choose to take.

I'm buying the game either way, but that's my stance on the whole situation.

...now if you'll excuse me, I've got to go to the ER as I think I gave myself a concussion... *staggers dizzily out of the room*

• Thumbs Up 1

• The title was changed to Sonic 4: Classic Sonic as an Extra?