• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Diz

• bmn

• Chile

• AAUK

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, now that you mention it, I cannot really have any queries replied myself. Nothing seems to work. Is it all that broken?

Topic has been moved from Network Discussion and Development section to Member Feedback / Bug Reports section. ^^

Thanks for the heads up. The search uses an indexing service outside of IPB/PHP/MySQL to improve performance (if you're wondering if it works, I'll just say that search page loads took about a fifth of the time once I set it up), except I apparently didn't set the service to run on boot when Dredd decided to reboot during our recent trouble. No index service = no results.

Sorted.

Well, now that you mention it, I cannot really have any queries replied myself. Nothing seems to work. Is it all that broken?

Topic has been moved from Network Discussion and Development section to Member Feedback / Bug Reports section. ^^

There is a Network Discussion and Development section?

There is a Network Discussion and Development section?

Yes, though that be one of our staff forums, so not visible to you. (You may try to click this link, though access shall be denied. I luv 2 tease lolol!)

Also yes, all hail the almighty digital B'. Thanks for bringing this up, ArchangelUK. =3