Awoo.

Summer of Sonic 2010 Dated

Dreadknux

We planning to create a SOS cosplay army or something? I'd happily join provided I have the time, money and experiance.

Just a question... The opening post says that the location hasn't been determined yet. Is it at least sure that it will take place in London again? I'd like to book plane tickets now, but I wouldn't want to end up in the wrong city, or country.

We planning to create a SOS cosplay army or something? I'd happily join provided I have the time, money and experiance.

So you want to join the (nearly) Staines Massive? AIIIII! :D

You're probably going to be close enough to come mess around with costume tweaking and stuff before SoS itself because we're all likely to be in the Staines/Hounslow area before we head on to the convention. If you'd like me to help with fursuit bits like foamwork and stuff, I'd be happy to. The more cosplayers the merrier, if we can get a large group going as different characters together that'd be even better. At the moment we have at least four (maybe seven) in our group even if I can't go, and we always welcome other people joining us. If you want we could accomodate whoever you want to be into our skit. It's literally like a little play put on in costume and what we have planned should provide the audience with a few lulz, certainly better than just standing there!

... And after all, even if you can't get a costume done in time, you can always borrow my Rouge costume from SoS '09. :lol:

@Core: It's more than likely going to be London again, or at least within easy reach of the capital. I'd wait to be sure though, as Mr. N suggests. Flight prices aren't going to be absurdly different between now and when the city is revealed. It'll be soon enough!

... And after all, even if you can't get a costume done in time, you can always borrow my Rouge costume from SoS '09. :lol:

Hmm... Tempting but I'll probably stick to creating my own, got a few ideas mulling around but first of all I've got to deal with the Pokemon Gym Leader Cosplay for the MCM. After that, 100% Sonic

Hmm... Tempting but I'll probably stick to creating my own, got a few ideas mulling around but first of all I've got to deal with the Pokemon Gym Leader Cosplay for the MCM. After that, 100% Sonic

Ever since I seen the videos from the previous SOSs on YouTube, I have always wanted to go. Even though I live in the western hemisphere, I'm going to do everything in my power to go.

If I go this year I shall definitely be cosplaying. Only one orange/yellow fox with two tails that I know of!

Best thing about it is that I showed my best friend(who I've made into a Knuckles fan) my plans for cosplaying in my rough book and she told me she wants to help me make it~ <3

If I go this year I shall definitely be cosplaying. Only one orange/yellow fox with two tails that I know of!

Best thing about it is that I showed my best friend(who I've made into a Knuckles fan) my plans for cosplaying in my rough book and she told me she wants to help me make it~ <3

Excellent! The more Tails cosplayers, the better! Army of mutant squirrels foxes!

Be careful Sonic cosplayers. If there's only one of you at SoS '10, you'll be followed by an army of mutants.

The immortal army of the foxboys.....and girls.

If it's at the boiler house again, the 50,000 strong army of tails cosplayers need to hide down that side street, then when a random member of the public walks down it, they need to run towards him screaming. These are the armies of the night!

10 points if you can guess the movie reference.

P.S. If there's a quiz can I do it again? I bought a tie!

• Thumbs Up 1

I hope they would scream: DAAAAAHHH!!

Casanova: Sparta? Have mercy on this kid who never had interest in cinemas and movies! :(

Edited by FreeloadeR

If it's at the boiler house again, the 50,000 strong army of tails cosplayers need to hide down that side street, then when a random member of the public walks down it, they need to run towards him screaming. These are the armies of the night!

Sounds like the perfect way to advertise the convention... :lol:

What we need is to split our mighty Tails army up into units and send them out across the UK to advertise the event. By scaring the public into going.

Edited by Mr. Needlemark

• 2 weeks later...

I really wish I could go... My family Was thinking about vacationing in Europe next year so who knows... I do know that I would totaly jack Richard Jaques keyboard if I did get to go!... Just kidding... Or am I?

• 2 weeks later...

Just wondering...will we be getting any news on the venue soon? I'm hoping to book a hotel and shiz is all (not that I NEED to, just don't wanna have to get the train back with an army of sweaty after-work people and wanna stay for the aftermath). :P

We hope to be able to confirm the venue around the beginning of May. It will be in Central London, though.

Awww.... I was hoping it would be held at my house.

We hope to be able to confirm the venue around the beginning of May. It will be in Central London, though.

This is good news :D

I'm at a friend's wedding the day before so myself and SKai5er are going to have to try and get to the event from wherever it is the wedding is being held, so the sooner the venue is announced the sooner we can get our route planned!

I wanted to be sure it would be in Central London before booking; thanks for confirming this. Now I guess I should just wait for that stupid volcano to stop bothering the air traffic...

Excellent, thanks for letting us know. ^_^

Edit 2: I have been requested to change this post due to an opperations error.

I hope that other people who saw this error will understand and keep quiet.

To confirm: SOS 2010 is not going to be held at my house.

Edited by Casanova

To confirm: SOS 2010 is not going to be held at my house.

Damn, all that 'trying to hunt your house down using Google Maps' thing has now gone to waste. <_<

Post Merge:

Since there'll be more than us SSMBers turning up to SoS, would a "Forum Corner" or something be a good idea? It'd be nice to properly meet some of you guys fo' realz.

Edited by Sinister Switzerland