Awoo.

Doctor Who

Patticus

I'm excited to see what they have planned for the evening, as the site has nothing in the evening events section, and says they are coming soon. I assume this means viewings of the special on the 23rd, and hopefully among other things...

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm excited to see what they have planned for the evening, as the site has nothing in the evening events section, and says they are coming soon. I assume this means viewings of the special on the 23rd, and hopefully among other things...

A screening of The Day of The Doctor is a given, surely. They can't expect thousands of die-hard fans to spend all day at a convention celebrating the series, only to miss the big extravaganza episode on the day because of it.

• Thumbs Up 1

A screening of The Day of The Doctor is a given, surely. They can't expect thousands of die-hard fans to spend all day at a convention celebrating the series, only to miss the big extravaganza episode on the day because of it.

I assumed so, the initial press-release said it'd be there in 3D, I was just wondering as the site says nothing.

You know you want to buy me some merch laugh.png 

I mean yeah have fun!

I get a goody bag with some special merch anyway 'cause TARDIS ticketstongue.png 

I mean yeah thanks!

Oh you complete arse laugh.png

I can't help it! I'm just excited for the day me Tommy B, Coll B, Sylvestie M, and Matty Smithers (And perhaps more?) become total and all out bros and buy a penthouse together with a swimming pool and snooker table.

I can't help it! I'm just excited for the day me Tommy B, Coll B, Sylvestie M, and Matty Smithers (And perhaps more?) become total and all out bros and buy a penthouse together with a swimming pool and snooker table.

Pffft on that day I'll be lounging around in my boxers eating packs of Wotsits tongue.png

• Thumbs Up 1

Pffft on that day I'll be lounging around in my boxers eating packs of Wotsits tongue.png

I suppose you can maybe hang out with me and my homies...

Whoa, don't get ahead of yourself there - you're forgetting that I'm going the day before and so shall have first dibs on becoming best buds with the Docs! ;)

You can still become bros with Tom Baker on the Saturday though. And buy a smaller, less luxurious penthouse. With a dartboard.

• Thumbs Up 1

Whoa, don't get ahead of yourself there - you're forgetting that I'm going the day before and so shall have first dibs on becoming best buds with the Docs! wink.png

You can still become bros with Tom Baker on the Saturday though. And buy a smaller, less luxurious penthouse. With a dartboard.

Damn you...

Fine... I suppose, since you'll be there first, you can-

Share their friendship with me.

Edited by The Eleventh Doctor

Damn you...

Fine... I suppose, since you'll be there first, you can-

Share their friendship with me.

We can both become honourary Doctors and sail the world on their large and very expensive yacht!

And then post copious amounts of photos of it here to make everyone else jealous, of course.

tongue.png

• Thumbs Up 1

Fine you lot go ahead and share your Doctors, none of you are getting any of my Wotsits biggrin.png

But... I'm fairly certain

Fish-Fingers-and-Custard.jpg 

+

794px-Jamiedodger.jpg

+

jelly-babies1.jpg

=

Cheese_puffs.jpg

Oh look we're talking about that event I really badly wanted to go to with every fibre of my being but was too poor to afford and couldn't find means of transportation to London. Brilliant. I don't even care. No shits are being given over here.

tumblr_mav0jpex9e1rurv44.gif

Peter Davison to appear in The Day of The Doctor?

Peter Davison, who played the Fifth Doctor, has revealed that he has a copy of the script for'The Day of the Doctor'.

Davison told Daybreak: "I’ve heard lots of rumours, none of which I’m allowed to tell you anything about. I’m privy to them actually. I have got a copy of the script which has got my name embossed across it."

He contined: "So it’s top secret, but there’s other stuff, lots of other things that are going on that people should keep their eye open for around the 50th anniversary special!"

The Radio Times reported in July that "one of either Colin Baker, Paul McGann, Tom Baker, Sylvester McCoy or Peter Davison" would be appearing in the special.

http://www.cultbox.co.uk/news/headlines/7913-classic-doctor-to-appear-in-doctor-who-50th-anniversary-special

• Thumbs Up 1

If any Classic Doctor was to be in it it'd most likely be him. I mean he's already been in Time Crash so the kids will know him and iirc he's Moffat's favourite Doctor too.

*sulksaboutTomBakerbeingalotolder*

If any Classic Doctor was to be in it it'd most likely be him. I mean he's already been in Time Crash so the kids will know him and iirc he's Moffat's favourite Doctor too.

*sulksaboutTomBakerbeingalotolder*

That and David Tennant's his son-in-law. I reckon it might cause a bit of family friction should they only include one and not the other :lol:

• Thumbs Up 1

Doctor Who Magazine #465 cover revealed:

dwm-465.jpg

Celebrating the Big Finish Audio story "The Light at the End" which I will defiantly be listening to.

Edited by The Eleventh Doctor
  • Thumbs Up 2

When is the issue out?

I believe it's September 19th.

I hope the US gets a Day of the Doctor screening.

I should think they will, as it's being simulcast world wide. Unless you mean cinema arrangements, which they are yet to announce.

• Thumbs Up 1

I believe it's September 19th.

I should think they will, as it's being simulcast world wide. Unless you mean cinema arrangements, which they are yet to announce.

Sweet I may buy it if I can tear myself away from GTA.

And any idea if they're still planning on showing it in cinemas over here?