Awoo.

Doctor Who

Patticus

Doctor Who Not-quite-so-Live.

Exactly! laugh.png Come on DWCelebrations just show us the live show as well!

Anyway I'll soon be uploading a picture of me in my complete costume as my coat finally arrived! :D

The BBC have confirmed on the DW Twitter that The Day of The Doctor will air at 19:50 in he UK!

Also, BBC Three is having a Doctor Who Live immediately after. The Episode After Party, it's called.

That means, if my knowledge of timezones is correct, that It will air at 20:50 here in Italy, since they are going for a simultaneus release, from what I remember. I'm totally okay with that.

Will we be punished for this? Moffat sends Peter Capaldi as Malcolm Tucker around to everybody's houses who has seen the leaked trailer and gives us a rather strong telling off?

AAAAAAAAAAA YES YESEY ESYESYEYS YES SO MUCH YES

THE MOMENT

THE DOCTORS

THE FEZ

THE FREAKIN' SPECS

HELL FREAKING YES

BRING ON THE 23RD LET'S GO ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN MOTHERDOCTORS CHOO CHOO DO YOU SPEAK IT GERONIMO

EDIT: yes I am happy

OH MY

OH NO WHAT'S WITH ROSE? PLEASE DON'T TELL ME SHE'S JUST A ZYGON I WANT IT TO BE ROSE. BUT THE GOLD SUGGESTS THIS MAY BE THE ROSE WITH THE TARDIS' ESSENCE WITHIN HER? THIS COULD ALSO LINK TO WHY BAD WOLF WAS ON THE POSTER? EXCITED OMFG

Hell's bells, are these clowns physically incapable of keeping a secret?

The only source I could find for the trailer by this time was quite low-quality, but nonetheless that was pretty exciting, and clearly, yes, a version of the ComicCon trailer, judging by reports from those who've watched it.

Looks like Moffat's doing something quite different with Rose - good.  I think we've had about as much as we can wring from standard Rose.  But what is she doing with Hurt's Doctor?  Alternative timeline?

Edited by FFWF

To be fair, probably tomorrow it'll be up for good in high quality.  Seems like BBC Latin America's Facebook just posted it way too early.

The trailer's now officially been put up early thanks to the leak:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mkq8pnvsnQg

Enjoy!

Well, that was sensible of them.

Those Dalek powered armours look amazing, and there is something very satisfying to me about the idea of a Dalek in a Dalek in a Dalek (since strictly speaking their usual appearance is also a powered armour for the creature within).

I think I'm starting to piece together what's going on with Rose, too...

That desert-like planet Hurt's on at the start of the trailer... I think that's a Time-War-ravaged Earth, and Rose in the 50th is from that timeline.  Hence her rather careworn look.  This is going to be the Doctor's true first meeting with her - she goes with Hurt's Doctor to end the Time War.

A few screencaps just to show off some of the more subtle details people might have missed:

The Tenth Doctor rides a horse out of the TARDIS (with Elizabeth in tow?)

Screen+Shot+2013-11-09+at+10.31.44.png

The Eleventh Doctor recreating his entrance from The Eleventh Hour:

Screen+Shot+2013-11-09+at+10.31.56.png

The "Other" Doctor's TARDIS:

Screen+Shot+2013-11-09+at+10.33.11.png

The Tenth Doctor's TARDIS:

Screen+Shot+2013-11-09+at+10.33.17.png

Needless to say, I am excited! Just two weeks to go!

Fantastic!

It's great to finally have a trailer for this, and WOW it looks amazing. The production values look quite a bit higher in this trailer than the standard episodes. 

The thing I'm wondering though, the BBC have said there's a trailer tonight at 8pm on BBC One, and another trailer being shown tomorrow. 

...So which one is this?

The thing I'm wondering though, the BBC have said there's a trailer tonight at 8pm on BBC One, and another trailer being shown tomorrow. 

...So which one is this?

This is very likely the Sunday trailer - that was meant to be the one shown in a previous form at "industry events," i.e. ComicCon, and the leaked trailer matches up with reports of the ComicCon trailer in several particulars.  In other words, we have tomorrow's trailer today, and probably today's trailer today as well.

To the guys going to the Celebration on 23rd November worrying you'll miss the live after-show after-party, it's been confirmed it's being broadcast live from the ExCeL - you guys ARE the after-party!

• Thumbs Up 2

Oh my god! I'M GONNA BE FAMOUS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgL8h_u2PHw&t=0m16s

16 seconds

But anyway that is amazing news, somehow I'm going to have to get myself on camera.

Edited by Crime Boss Davros

I just saw the second trailer...

Beware! There are lots of spoilers in it.

Are you sure, I think this is quite a big one.

Last chance

.... I think we get to see the Time War, the battle between the Time Lords and the Daleks!

The 'Extended' trailer, as the BBC put it, was even better! Wow, I'll have to watch it again to say more, but damn...

Edited by The Eleventh Doctor

I'm so happy I'm seeing in cinemas omfg

Hype levels raising to an absolute maximum after two trailers what do I do with my life