Awoo.

Sonic is "So Much More" ... Music video :)

Rockn'Dave

This is Sonic Toast's submission for the contest that breaks other subimissions over it's unbelievably AWESOME knee ^_^

*All credit goes to Sonic Toast*

Edited by Rockn'Dave

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rockn'Dave

• JezMM

• The Tenth Doctor

• BakingBluePotatoe

That was actually really well-made.

Glad you think so Dr., help him out by passing this winner around =) Also check out his youtube page, which is also full of win

Wow.... It was kind of cheesy with the guy running thinking he's Sonic but it did made me remember why I loved Sonic in the first place.

So much win! :D

Edited by Horror Punk Tim

The lack of Sonic Underground clips here makes me sad.

In spite of this, enjoyment!

It is very well done. I hope that we both get in (I entered myself!). Stop motion Sonic Guitaring for the win!

That was pretty awesome. I didn't even find the running about bits cheesy. I dunno how but he got the exact right speed/leg movements in the original slower recording so it honestly looked like he was running like Sonic does.

Much lulz with the eggy bit at the end, there shoulda been more of that, but then having it just at the end made for an awesome finale.

Well it looks like my mission to help get this know was sucsessful, seeing that it was posted on the website. Rock on Sonictoast, rock on.

Magnifique !

Serouisly, with all the "singing or playing guitar in my bedroom" entries, I thought this contest will be so boring but when I see works that took so much time like this one or DKS' one, well... So Much Creativity !

I could be suprising at the begining with the Clark Kent wannabe becoming Human Sonic but the whole video is a pure video clip. The stop motion parts are truly impressive and big LOL for Eggman, especially the end when he's in his eggmobile XD.

I'm happy his entry is accepted even with the no-Sonic or SEGA related rules.

Watching that video makes me wish i had the stamina and strenght to run like an olympic athlete. I imagine it must be a great feeling to just take of and run really fast for a longer duration of time. If only i wasn't such a lazy ass.