Awoo.

Sonic DS cover we haven't seen?

The Tenth Doctor

The other day I was browsing HMV in Glasgow and I came across this

3911497753a12198922966o.jpg

Sonic Adventure Sonic on a DS case? Anyone ever seen this or is it brand new? Is there anymore?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Detective Shadzter

• MizukiMoon

• Blue Blood

• The Tenth Doctor

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Think I may have seen it before, but I'm not sure. It's not surprising though, cause after a while most of the 2D art ends up being used for just about anything. One of the few exceptions in SA2 art showing off SOAP Shoes.

I've seen that in my local HMV, GAME, Gamestation and an ASDA too I believe over the last year. I too was a little surprised at the Sonic Adventure art.

EDIT:

Here we are, it was released 20th August 2009 -

SPC9082.JPG

http://hmv.com/hmvweb/simpleMultiSearch.do?searchUID=&pGroupID=0&adultFlag=false&primaryID=0&simpleSearchString=sonic+ds+case

I came across it last December at HMV, I was quite shocked of its existence as I'd never seen it before. Luckily it was Christmas so I was able to get it, but the £9.99 price tag was a bit much. >.<

Edited by S o n i c

...Yeah, a tenner for a game case does seem to be rather expensive, when you think about it, even if it is licensed by both Nintendo and SEGA.

Well its £2 cheaper on their website in the link I posted a few posts up if thats any better for you guys that are interested in it.