Awoo.

[Incredibly well made fan-game] Sonic Battle Lost Ending Neo

ilcane87

Since the download is still down, and Megaupload has been shut down, can someone please upload another download link? I have been so interested in this game and i really really really wanna play it! :( It looks like the perfect game for me.

• 10 months later...

<-, ->, <-, -> + A

Btw, when you can't get how to perform a special or super move, just check the Tutorial i wrote in my first post and try out all the combinations I put in there. wink.gif

(the moveset on the website is outdated)

Sorry for the huge bump, but I just recently got into this, and I love this game so much and I was wondering how to do that special move as well, but that comand isnt the one for that super move, I tried. Its the one with the multi punch attack (blue fiery like fists) I tried every input and no one works x3x I just know down three times and C is the lightning storm super and down right x2 times is another super (fiery explosion from Sonic Heroes) but I just cant figure the command for that last super :C

Makes me curious, are they still working on this, and have they added anyone like Fang/Nack? kinda curious

Edit #1:

aww man, just tried to download it and I cant sad.png can someone reupload it? No seriously, this is a fun looking fangame, and if it is worth its mettle someone should rearchive it. So if someone has a copy could they see about doing it?

Edit #2:

So is there anyone who still has a copy of this who would be willing to reupload this for posterities sake? just wondering

Staff Edit: Instead of posting several times in a row, please use the edit button to add information to your post. Thanks!

Edited by Diz

Sorry for the huge bump, but I just recently got into this, and I love this game so much and I was wondering how to do that special move as well, but that comand isnt the one for that super move, I tried. Its the one with the multi punch attack (blue fiery like fists) I tried every input and no one works x3x I just know down three times and C is the lightning storm super and down right x2 times is another super (fiery explosion from Sonic Heroes) but I just cant figure the command for that last super :C

Wait, where did you download it? As far as I know, there's no downloads anymore because the creator took them down.

Dang its too bad the download is down! It looked pretty fun!

Just the name makes me really want a proper sequel to Sonic Battle though... 

Thanks, though I do hope someone else can track down the patch. Thanks for putting up a link for it.

Woah, it's been more than 3 years since I made this topic, time sure flies.

Sorry for just noticing the bumps, here's the Easy Patch:

http://ilcane87.webs.com/SBLEN-EasyTypePatch.rar

Unfortunately, it seems the development of this game was abandoned shortly after I made the topic. unsure.png

If anyone in the future needs a reupload of something from this game, just send me a PM; I'll be adding the new links to the OP now anyway.

The command I wrote is the right one, I just tried.

It only works with a Full power bar though, even if it only uses half of it.

Hmmm maybe someone should try to track down, and get his permission for some additional hackers to use the engine and layout he made. I know a couple guys who might be able to continue this

Hmmm maybe someone should try to track down, and get his permission for some additional hackers to use the engine and layout he made. I know a couple guys who might be able to continue this

Actually, even if the author is unreachable, it's very easy to unprotect the files of FighterMaker2 games, so that they can be edited; all it takes in an hex editor, every asset and line of code is in there.

I remember contacting him a couple years ago, but I had to ask a japanese speaker for help, since the author doesn't quite understand english.

well, getting permission would be nice, but like I said, I know a guy or two who might be able to mess with it, aand I think it would be fun to add in sayy Fang/Nack, or even Bark perhaps, but first have to talk them into it

Actually if the project is all but abandoned and the creator cant be found, it should be up for grabs to edit. so long as the creator is still credited for making the original game.

Edited by goku262002

actualy now that I think about it, I might want to track down some people on here who want to give it a go, anyone else feeling interested in messing with this?

I have worked on the other big fan-made fighting engine in the past, Mugen, which is supposed to be harder to use than FighterMaker2, so I wouldn't probably have any problems tackling this, but making new characters from scratch requires an amount of time and dedication that I just don't have anymore towards the Sonic series; the latest games have made my passion wane more and more.

One thing I can do though, is attempting to get in touch with the game creator again: he had been working on the new version to some extent (a video of the character Chaos 0 was released), so there's a little chance he came close to completing a few new characters before abandoning development, and he may be willing to share them.

I'll keep you informed. happy.png

Thanks, and sorry that your interest is waning, the last games were actualy decent, maybe the next release will help. And, you think we would be able to track down some spriters around here, there should be a couple with interest at least

After a bit of struggling, I managed to get in touch with Ututuya:

Hello ilcane87

Thank you for your email.
It is possible to pass to you my game.
However, are in the hard disk that I used in the past it.
In addition, the university is now spring vecation.
So, I'm going home to my parents' house.
Therefore, it is not that hard disk is at hand.

Although it is possible to pass to you my game, please wait until April.
Because there is the hard disk to an apartment near the university.

Rio Ututuya

So, look forward to April. happy.png

Nice, Icane, maybe if we could track down some sprite artists, might you be interested in the coding side? also, maybe we should make a moves sheet like sonic the fighters and other arcade games

like this(found it on search)
FightersMoveList.jpg

Before arranging anything, I think we should wait for the new version to see just how far it is in development: all the sprites for the new characters might already be there for all we know.

I don't have it in me to work on anything from scratch, but if all that's needed to complete a character are a few finishing touches, I might give it a go; no promises though. tongue.png

Oh, but a moves sheet would definitely be very nice, and easy enough to make for anyone. happy.png

Edited by ilcane87

ok, though personaly I want to see fang in it, so that is something I will pursue!

and on the move sheets, I can make a template if you can add the moves :P

• 2 weeks later...

Well, April is right around the corner, hear any news ilcane? also still need to see about putting that retro style moves-sheet together

I'll wait for Ututuya to reply himself at least until mid April, I wouldn't want him to feel harassed with requests. :P

I might compile a moves list for you to use once he sends me the new version, depending on how busy (or lazy happy.png') I am at the time.