Awoo.

Sonic Unleashed Valentine DLC

sjmaster92

Apparently there is another Sonic Unleashed Pack on PSN called "Unleash My Desire" I don't think it's new since it says download content worth 11.99 for 6.00. Is this on Xbox360 too.

Please tell me I'm not the only person absolutely terrified by that name. O_o

• Thumbs Up 2

Oh, nothing special then. The Rivals deal sounds pretty terrible too- you can buy brand new retail versions for the same price. Less even if you look around a bit.

Because nothing says I love you more than transforming into a big monster going RAWR at lover and banging the hell out... of.... wait a moment... come to think of it so do I!

Edited by Casanova

Oh my lord...It's true!

Wait... Hang on hang on...

It's not new DLC, it's the current DLC all in one pack at a reduced price.

I was hoping it was something event related. Wheter it was a side story or the whole place decorated with paper hearts it would had been nice. :/

Now only if Sega looked back at Phantasy Star more....

Edited by Horror Punk Tim

^ If it was a side story, it would be Amy, and we wouldn't like that(as much as I support the couple).

Yeah we won't. But Amy hasn't much moments where she shines most. Last time we saw that was Sonic 06. D:

Well, it could have been a Werehog stage with all the Nightmares and such replaced with Amys. That would have been cool. Or a hedgehog stage with the Interceptors replaced with Amy.

Considering I bum Unleashed like there's no tomorrow I got very excited about this, and now I am sad. Though I guess it's silly to have genuinely expected anything new. Having said that, I plan to get Unleashed on PS3 eventually so could get the DLC now for a cheaper price... hmm.

I can't even find the PS3 version (new copy) in stores. Did they stop production already? Kudos to Sega for having another sale on their games. I guess I'll hold out on buying their DLC from now on *snicker*