Awoo.

What is your Prevailing World View?

Sega DogTagz

World View(s)  

38 members have voted

1. 1. What is your prevailing view of Humanity?

• Optimist (Positive)
    • Pessimist (Negative)
    • Neutral
    • Indifferent

Hmm.

Interesting results from the poll so far.

Pessimist (Negative) [ 15 ] [44.12%]

Neutral [ 9 ] [26.47%]

Optimist (Positive) [ 8 ] [23.53%]

Indifferent [ 2 ] [5.88%]

I could have predicted that Pessimists and Realists would rule supreme here, but I never expected Neutral to be beating out Optimist mentalities so late in the game. I also did not expect anyone to go for Indifferent at all, I am glad I decided to leave it in.

and as far as teens I see here in the states my god are they dumb asses.

I will be the first person to vouch for that. I thought the trend would change when I got to College, but for the most part it’s still the same stupid people with a few more intelligent ones sprinkled in.

Even so, a lot of people underestimate this generation. What we miss in logic and education, we often make up for in street smarts and technological prowess.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sega DogTagz

• Nacho

• Diogenes

• CapnCloudchaser

Top Posters In This Topic

The amount of stupidity is rising from what I've seen and how it continues to travel so far is beyond me. Why aren't parents doing anything about this? I know they aren't oblivious. When I was young, if I did something stupid I had my ass handed to me. What happened? Why aren't kids getting asses handed to them? Why do parents let their kids walk all over them? It astounds me of how stupid people twice my age are let alone people my age. Hence, pessimist right here.

if I did something stupid I had my ass handed to me.

Mine got shipped to me via FedEx while I was getting killed by the resident XO :lol: . Actually, I recall this one instance where I ended up in a ditch in the middle of nowhere…. *sigh* that is some parenting right there.

Your right about that though. I think that a lot of the world would be far better off if kids were held more responsible for their actions by their parents. I can’t believe that so many adults are outright afraid of their kids. (if you beat them while they are young they will grow to fear you lol). I know plenty of people that get away with some things scot-free that would make my parents tan my hide with a shotgun (and I am 20!).

Its no wonder I think like a pessimist, when everyone around me behaves in such a despicable manner 98% of the time.

Edited by Sega DogTagz

Our society has been in the crapper for years. I don't see things improving any time soon, as least, not greatly.