Awoo.

Sonic Rivals 1 & 2, Shadow, Sonic 2006, Unleashed, NotW, Riders 1 & 2, Heroes, Adventure, Rush, and SASASRWBK prototype and concept stuffs

HunterTSF

*blinded by pony sig*

That video really did remind me of my semi-recent run through of Rivals. The stages in that game were surprisingly well put together, its nice to see them from more of a panoramic angle.

EDIT: That Black EGGPOD is Badass x 100

Edited by Sega DogTagz

Wow! These concepts are great! Thank you!

I'm glad you like what I posted too^^.

Edited by ArtFenix

Eggman's black Eggpod looks distinctively badass and would be an excellent re-skin or vehicle for Nega.

However they chose the classic metal finish. Tires seem different also, but that could be because of Sonic's car obstructing the view of the back tire.

So that's where that style of Eggman comes from - the Eggman Empire site has it erroneously listed as an European Robotnik.

Also the Eggman Empire is now dead.

Ah, neat! SEGA Japan's Virtual Console page for that game has some cleaner versions of those artworks lying around:

chara1.jpgchara2.jpgchara3.jpgchara4.jpgchara5.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

For a test level, it looks way funner than standard levels :o

If only they could do giant levels like that in a Sonic game and base them on classic levels and give Sonic missions to do in each one, basically like on Sonic Jam's Sonic world!

I've seen that test level (the second one) somewhere... if you remove the curved roads and add textures, it looks exactly like the test level in Journey of Dreams. Of course, the two games were mostly made by the same team, so that's not really surprising.

I'm surprised that somebody hasn't started ripping unreleased content from that game sooner, or at least any that I am aware of.

One thing I do know is that during my playthrough of the game recording all of Robotnik's little phrases, there is some unreleased VA and phrasing content on that disc. The only way I know this is due to a little glitch that happened in Lava Shelter.

Did anyone happen to rip all of the phrases from that game yet?

Did anyone happen to rip all of the phrases from that game yet?

Yes, I remember I downloaded a full collection of the voice clips from Shadow's game, years ago. They're quite easy to get from the ISO, actually.

Unless you mean phrases in text form... in that case I don't know if they have been released, but they're also quite easy to rip.

How did I miss this thread when I love this kind of stuff? :o

Where can I find the unused voice clips of Shadow the Hedgehog?

• 2 weeks later...

I bet I could get a 500k point combo on that level in a Tony Hawk game.

Only 500,000?? Somebody doesn't know how to combo into flatland tricks for times a bazillion points! Seriously 7 million is no effort at all usually!

Only 500,000?? Somebody doesn't know how to combo into flatland tricks for times a bazillion points! Seriously 7 million is no effort at all usually!

Bitch sit the fuck down, my cousin is the Tony Hawk Champion of Tennessee. Look at it. No railings, only half pipes, ramps, crazy loops and stuff. To get around, I'd have to manual, jump, and another manual. THROUGH A GOD DAMN LOOP. BECAUSE THERE'S HARDLY ANYTHING TO GRIND ON.

Bitch sit the fuck down, my cousin is the Tony Hawk Champion of Tennessee. Look at it. No railings, only half pipes, ramps, crazy loops and stuff. To get around, I'd have to manual, jump, and another manual. THROUGH A GOD DAMN LOOP. BECAUSE THERE'S HARDLY ANYTHING TO GRIND ON.

And? If you're playing for a high score you don't have to use the entire level, you just find yourself a good little spot to camp and bust out a high score, doesn't matter about the damn loops or anything. There's a halfpipe there isn't there? Simple matter of finding your highest scoring special trick (as I last checked that was the Indy 900) busting that out 2 or 3 times linked with revert manuals do a few special move lipstalls when you start losing your momentum, then if you wanna get real crazy divert your angle a little and bust a special grind across the lip, make sure to land on flat ground and then do about 30 to 40 faltland tricks before your manual balance runs out which will easily get you around 7 mil. Pretty simple.

• 1 month later...

Oops, looks like that's been found a while ago. I'll find something relevant someday...

I found a very nice Sonic Riders demo reel from AOKI Studios. There's some beautiful scenery in there that I don't think was used in-game, like this:

ridersscenery.jpg

Unfortunately, I can't get the whole video to load. Maybe you'll have better luck.

That's great! Thank you! For me it's the most valuable stuff)). Is there a Higher quality version of it? And is there something more?

Found some random Unleashed stuff, including an unused cutscene screenshot of Sonic chilling on Professor Pickle's sofa. Don't tear a hole in it, Sonic. http://www.unseen64.net/2009/01/20/sonic-unleashed-x360ps3-unused-areas/

090414_07.jpg

Hopefully this isn't old news.

I believe that's a gameplay-in-hub shot not a cutscene but what IS curious is that in the final 360 version game, Sonic's lying down idle animation always shows his eyes half-lidded (And closed when he nods off occasionally for a second) and never fully open. I can only guess that they added the "Bored and nodding off" facial expressions later in development.

Found some random Unleashed stuff, including an unused cutscene screenshot of Sonic chilling on Professor Pickle's sofa. Don't tear a hole in it, Sonic. http://www.unseen64.net/2009/01/20/sonic-unleashed-x360ps3-unused-areas/

090414_07.jpg

Hopefully this isn't old news.

God the lighting in that room is so good.

Sonic and Pickle look like they're glowing. Nice attention to detail.

I believe that's a gameplay-in-hub shot not a cutscene but what IS curious is that in the final 360 version game, Sonic's lying down idle animation always shows his eyes half-lidded (And closed when he nods off occasionally for a second) and never fully open. I can only guess that they added the "Bored and nodding off" facial expressions later in development.

Gameplay--? That DOES look an awful lot like his the idle animation, doesn't it? But look at that lighting. If that's an in-game shot, then I forgot how good Unleashed's graphics were. It's almost seamless with the cutscenes. :o

• Thumbs Up 3