Awoo.

Blognik: Win A Copy Of Planetary Pieces

AAUK

Stupid region... stuff.

A certain import site I'm not going to mention so as to keep it in stock has it, but it's AU$70. Fark.

Good to see, however, that I'm not alone in thinking S:U had a great soundtrack. It was just lacking in the whole videogame department. =P

Edited by iwantanimac

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ming Ming Hatsune

• Indigo Rush

• edge.

• ovarloard

That competition is going to end March 23rd...there will be like 800 submissions by then... XD

Sheesh, if this is going to be a Question on Sonic AIMED at Sonic Fans, at least make it bloody challenging <_<

I hate things like this, but considering i can't give in to my fanboy nature, i have no choice but to enter this Impossible for me to win competition, so at least i tried...technically.

Make the next one good please, ;)

P.S. BTW, just to help everyone, the Answer is B. Everlasting Speed (is what you need) ;)

Edited by Bubonic Craig

Hell no. The real answer is A. I hope you all picked A otherwise you are wrong and won't get the prize! D=

• 2 weeks later...