• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Flint

• BlueFox

• Chris

• Dreadknux

Top Posters In This Topic

Related to that, Java Chat is terrible. Get an IRC Client like XChat, ChatZilla, or mIRC.

Related to that, Java Chat is terrible. Get an IRC Client like XChat, ChatZilla, or mIRC.

XChat is awesome. Java is annoying, CGI:IRC is decent if it's available.

Just my two cents.

We had a link to a Java Chat?

Joshu provided a link to SurrealChat's java chat in his old topic and it was also featured in the header of all of our skins. Where've you been, dawg? XP

Joshu provided a link to SurrealChat's java chat in his old topic and it was also featured in the header of all of our skins. Where've you been, dawg? XP

It was meant to be, but the majority of the links were out of date and pointed to the wrong place. :<

It was meant to be, but the majority of the links were out of date and pointed to the wrong place. :<

I take full responsibility for being a lazy cunt and not fixing the url in a timely manor. ^_-

If you use the link at the bottom of TSS's main page and open that with mIRC, It works fine.

So feel free to use that, if that's what rocks your boat.

I have to use client like Mibbit and stuff, my uni accomodation won't let the signals through. XD