Awoo.

Subtitled third season/second series of Sonic X

batson

Where can i find it? If you know, then for the love of God tell me! Iv'e seen clips from it here and there but i have never been able to find the entire third season/second series. And i just cant stand to watch the American version, what with all the censorship and awfull background music.

Over the years iv'e heard so much about it and seen so many screenshots and "AMV"s featuring clips from it that i probably know pretty much the entire storyline from start to finish, but it would still be nice to watch the actuall series. And i bet im not the only one who is in the same situation.

This'll prolly be locked but just so you know I feel your pain. I first watched the series in the french dub (which isn't half-bad, in fact I'll take it over the Japanese one considering that has ugly subtitles over the top), but I'm just dying to rewatch it with subtitles so I now know exactly what's going on. Especially if a high quality rip of the series with hard subs exists. D8

The only torrents I've ever been able to find is of the dub for some reason.

Damn I wish Sonic X was treated with more respect when it was exported over to the west... Hell here in the UK we've had like, 4 DVDs with a total of the first 8 episodes released. That's it. It's disgraceful but I guess they can't make what won't sell...

Edited by JezMM
  • Thumbs Up 1

If I remember correctly, didn't Solly release French subtitles you could add to the episodes?

Granted they weren't 100% accurate to the Japanese version, but they were close enough. The only problem is that the French version had PAL speedup, so even if you tried to apply the subtitles to the Japanese version, the timing would be off.

Technically I think it would be possible (and has been done for episode 53) to take the French video (no Chinese hardsubs) and retime it to match the Japanese audio, THEN retime the French subtitles.

But even then, the French episodes have a few things (Jetix network logo and various popups), so I think it's actually impossible to get a perfectly clean version outside of the English dub.

That said, I just remembered that a few months back, episodes 53-78 were released as download-to-own in Japan, I think only for a couple of days. If anyone got those, all it would take would be for someone to retime the French subtitles to match the Japanese episodes.

Uhm, well, I do know of a place with very high quality japanese raws, with no hardsubs, but I don't think I'm allowed to post it here.

I could also link to where to get english subtitles for them, but they're in a torrent with some episodes too, so i can't link to them either. :rolleyes:

Let's put it this way: anyone who's interested, send me a PM. :P

Right, here we go...

These don't come with subtitles hard-coded into them, mind you, so what you're going to have to do is download the SRT soft subs from this site, Media Player Classic Homecinema and FFDShow.

Those raws actually come from the Trigon Project website (the links are the same), and the subtitles you posted are Not timed for them.

The right subs are found on a torrent somewhere, but I'll upload them here, just in case:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8ZZOLPV8

Be aware, though, that they actually feel very rushed and often contain annoying grammatical errors; they're good enough to understand what's going on, but don't expect a pleasant read. ^^'

Btw, I thought we weren't allowed to post such links...

Edited by ilcane87

Sorry but SSMB isn't Google, and there're rules against posting pirated downloads on the forums - so I'm going to have to lock this. (Though Extaticus knows where you can get the episodes, or so I heard.)