• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bmn

• Chris

• Aoi

• novelty

Top Posters In This Topic

Typing on Ipod, it looks a lot nicer than the old mobile skin. Much clearer to look at and navigate.

I like how theres actually a banner of sorts insted of that typical mobile title banner most mobile modes give you.

Also, very happy that the option for a full desktop skin is there if I want to use it.

Ta muchly.

Edited by Casanova

iphone.jpg

(view it on your mobile phones and other devices, it's not built for use on a desktop or laptop!) (:

Doesn't work for Propel....Is there any other Mobile Skin out there that can be used with ACCESS NetFront Browsers?

Fixed an issue Safari was having on the iPhone and iTouch (the header now has a Sonic 1 background). (:
It's working for the iPhone, but not Safari on regular PCs/Macs. Just btw ~

I'll get a proper list of user agents done.

I have the proper user agent for my samsung browser here

Samsung A767: SAMSUNG-SGH-A767/A767UCHG2 SHP/VPP/R5 NetFront/3.4 SMM-MMS/1.2.0 profile/MIDP-2.0 configuration/CLDC-1.1 UP.Link/6.3.0.0.0

The most important test: whether it will stop me from constantly accidentally locking topics while on my driod D:

• 1 month later...

The most important test: whether it will stop me from constantly accidentally locking topics while on my driod D:

Solution: Don't use it on your droid, stoopid! :lol:

EDIT: Okay, don't say anything. I was just browsing around and forgot to look at the dates. And I'm the one shouting "Stoopid". Don't I feel dumb. :lol:

Edited by ChaosSupremeSonic

Tried this skin out on my Samsung Behold 2 for about a week. Everything is very smooth. pages don't take forever to load, and ssmb on the go is just plain epic. There's a bit of lag at times, but I blame the phone and after a few minutes it doesn't lag. So I'd say this skin is pretty good =)