Awoo.

Prof Pickle has mutated Sonic

Detective Shadzter

164889-ogorki.jpg

As you can see our poor Sonic has become a genetic mutation after Professor Pickle stuffed a spiked pickle down Sonic's mouth after Sonic refused to have his person on the Prof's chemically spiked pickle jar label. If you see Sonic and/or Professor Pickle call the emergence services right away.

http://www.destructoid.com/sonic-the-polish-pickle-164889.phtml

EDIT: Just noticed its been front paged now XD

• Thumbs Up 4

Th-This is real? Is that actually supposed to be Sonic or did the company just steal the design?

As Lando said its a case of where they steal a character from whatever franchise be it video games, cartoons, comic characters etc... and they play around with it in photoshop then use it on their product.

Ah, the double-edged sword that is Photoshop.

I'm pretty sure Sonic's safe from Prof. Pickle. He only likes cucumbers, incidentally.

• Thumbs Up 1

Ah, the double-edged sword that is Photoshop.

I'm pretty sure Sonic's safe from Prof. Pickle. He only likes cucumbers, incidentally.

The Professor and I have that in common, then. Pickles are nasty >_>.

Professor Pickle didn't mutate Sonic. Sonic just ate the "Sandwich?" item from Wentos and got mutated into a Pickle-Hog due to the "Sandwiches?" rancidity.

• Thumbs Up 1

His eyes are sooo dilated, I dunno what he's tripping on. But hey guys, the only part of him that isn't green is the eyes! This Sonic is totally classic. But wait, oh god. Why do his spines have spines? WTFFF. Pickles don't have extra spines. WHAT SORCERY IS THIS.

Edited by Cupcake Hedgehog

Wait a minute, I figured it out. This is a Scourge prototype, from before Archie scrapped the infamous pickle story arc.

I can't stop thinking of this now:

sonic-chinese-fake-shame.jpg +

i thought that Samba De Amigo track in ASR was trippy but that video beats it by a long shot, I cant unsee :lol:

Speaking of Professor Pickle, they totally need to use him another game. laugh.gif How about that? laugh.gif

Not after what he did to Sonic, he's not.

Joke guyz, I love Prof. Pickle really. I'd love to see him again somewhere, even if it is only a cameo.

Wow, no effing way! I would eat those pickles instead of that brand with the stork.

I don't know dude, if a brand can't even pull off a good character steal, it leads me to wonder the quality of the pickle, and if they are actually even real pickles, X_x.

*Watches as banners for "Pickle Sonic for Sonic 4!" pop up*

-Blur

I don't know dude, if a brand can't even pull off a good character steal, it leads me to wonder the quality of the pickle.

Unless they broke the bank making the best pickles ever. They don't even have advertising money, their pickles are so good.

• Thumbs Up 1