Awoo.

SONIC®, America's Drive-In®

Mick

I think Sonic is pretty damn tasty, =3. Every time I order the Sonic Blast, I always yell into the speaker "CAN I GET A SONIC 3D BLAST PLZ!?" Besides that, I just get their regular "main" burger on the menu or a chili dog. The dogs aren't too great though, I've had way better, =/. The place is cool though if you don't mind eating in the car, <3.

-Blur

I like the chili dogs, but it is the only place I know around in Jacksonville that serves them (not many places serve hot dogs here.)

I say go for the onion rings, and I can't stand most onion rings. The batter tastes like the same used for funnel cakes.

I live in an area where there are almost no fast food chains beyond the stereotypical McDonalds, Wendys and Burger King. No Arby's, no Sonic, no Jack-in-the-Box, no Dairy Queen, Fox only, Final Destination.

Every time I order the Sonic Blast, I always yell into the speaker "CAN I GET A SONIC 3D BLAST PLZ!?"

and I'm sure they probably think it gets funnier every time XP

I went there once and it was awesome. Its unique because of how they serve food. It's literally a drive in and a resturant; you wait and they bring you the food to your in your car in a restaurant fashion. It's to be saw to be believed.

It's cool.

Crazy, I must be the only one on the forum that actually regularly goes to Sonic... there are three near my house XD. Each one takes place on a side of the city so you see it and just think, "man, I want some of those tots..."

Truthfully, I love Sonic's food, they've got a huge menu to choice from and everything is served all day even breakfast items. And the drinks are just amazing.

But it does get a bit pricey sometimes depending on what you order. Usually, a meal for myself will run about eight to nine bucks. Not cheap but nothing is anymore.

I have been to Nanuet, and that White Castle. o_O That's awesome.

Oh nice! I just order by going to the drive thru, that's it. I've eaten inside once or twice with one of my old friends. It's not exactly the cleanest White Castle in the world, so you're better off going through the drive thru or going inside and just get an order to go.

I've never really been inside the SONIC restaurant.

But whenever I get slushies I always get them from SONIC since they have the best slushies, I have never tried any of their food in all the years I've gotten slushies from them though.

Next time, try the food. I want to read more and more about the food and this will tell me if I should try it someday. Well I've gotten a lot of great responses so far. It looks like I'm gonna have to try it someday.

I've never really been inside the SONIC restaurant.

But whenever I get slushies I always get them from SONIC since they have the best slushies, I have never tried any of their food in all the years I've gotten slushies from them though.

Sonic's a funny restaurant, you don't go inside, you either eat at one of the tables outside or get it from the drive in. A few Sonics have drive threws as well, I think.

Yesterday, I saw about five commercials for Sonic's in the space of an hour.

It would take longer than that to drive to my nearest Sonic. Plus, my parent's hate fast food in general.

Ever since I heard about Sonic, tho, I've wanted to try their food. Or at least the onion rings from the commercials...

Edited by OvErLoRd

There are a couple of Sonic Restaurants here in California but they're a bit far away. I don't see any reason why they would air those kind of commercial if they don't have it at least a 5-10 miles radius in each county or city. Though I always wanted to got there.

Sonic's a funny restaurant, you don't go inside, you either eat at one of the tables outside or get it from the drive in. A few Sonics have drive threws as well, I think.

Oh, you mean like Checkers?

I've never been there, though it looks quite tasty. I really want to go to America and just eat everything ^_^

With it's relation to our blue friend, I am reminded of