Awoo.

Sonic character tier list

Aquaslash

Why is Solaris so low? That thing could eat time! It took 3 super forms to knock it down.

If you have a reason for putting The Omnipotent Ruler of Time on the same level as Captain Whisker, then I would be more than happy to lend you an ear.

^ You scared me for a second there S.V. I was this close to giving the guys over in the loony bin a heads up call. :lol:

Ok half the characters on that list shouldn't be God tier. at all.

For one, you do know Chip and Light Gaia are one and the same right?

I know Sonic's the main character, and he has beaten a few gods, but his abilities when compared to something like Solaris aren't godly at all.

Edited by Shadic93

Ok half the characters on that list shouldn't be God tier. at all.

For one, you do know Chip and Light Gaia are one and the same right?

I know Sonic's the main character, and he has beaten a few gods, but his abilities when compared to something like Solaris aren't godly at all.

If you're referring to my list, Sonic's not on god tier anymore (when he was, I had been under the impression this was tiers of how much you favored characters under your own preferences). You must be confused at me saying Mephiles is god tier BECAUSE he killed Sonic. The other characters on God tier are god-like beings or near equivalent, where they required or are super/hyper forms to beat.

Also, technically not. I assume that the golem form is the true power of Light Gaia, while Chip is the silly normal version where he still does not know who he truly is. In this regard, it's the difference of forms being taken into account. =/

It'd be like saying that Sonic from the classics should be high tier even though he belongs in mid-tier, since modern Sonic has accumulated many more abilities and has had many more experiences to warrant upping a tier.

Edited by Shade Vortex

What does a Rabbit have to do with Cream

Cream & Cheese, plus the things BL mentioned

A name doesn't mean you're powerful.

It does when every other character has a meaningful name.

Mighty is strong, it was never said he was the strongest. That alone doesn't qualify him for God tier.

Actually there was a blog that went up that said exactly that. Plus, being the strongest doesn't qualify him for God Tier anyway (at least not in might book), it's what you do with that strength, as well as other abilities that matter. Total package deal

Oh, and to the other convo, Sonic is much much much MUCH faster than Shadow. Shadow has YET to break the sound barrier outside of his Super State, and even then, it's debatable whether he actually did it IN his Super State.

Edited by Aquaslash

God Tier:

Sonic (Main character immunity)

Shadow (Chaos powers. Enough said.)

Silver (PK is pretty tough to beat)

Mephiles

Metal Sonic (STF alone is a good enough reason for him to be this high)

Emerl

If it weren't for Sonic's main character immunity, Shadow would easily be first and Silver second. Silver may have PK but Shadow can just teleport behind him and kick him (or even chaos blast if he's really as powerful as his Lancelot counterpart). If Silver were able to use a Force Sense-like ability he would undoubtedly be the strongest though.

High Tier:

Blaze

Metal Knuckles (I only put him above Knuckles because of his stronger glide in Sonic R)

Knuckles

Cheese

Omega

Eggman

Espio

Tails

Fang

Bean (Same explanation as Metal Sonic, except Bean is less cheap)

Mid Tier:

Rouge

Jet (I bet he can do some awesome things with those leaf blades. Too bad he was only in the multiplayer part of BK)

Gamma

Amy

Vector/Bark

Low Tier:

Wave

Big (You have to be pretty slow to be hit by his bounce attack or fishing rod, even if the rod has a spike on the end)

Storm (He may be as strong as Knuckles, but he doesn't seem to have any special powers or go super...LOL, Super Storm!)

Charmy

Slag Tier:

Cream

My list not only includes Sonic characters, but enemies and bosses as well!

God Tier

Solaris, Perfect Chaos, Devil Doom, Eggman's last boss mechs. Mephiles too, just because he killed Sonic. King Arthur, Final Hazard, Devil Doom, Alf Layla-wa-Layla. Light Gaia and Dark Gaia. Super and Hyper forms.

High Tier

Biolizard, Black Doom, Erazor Djinn, Chaos 6 and 5, Metal Sonic, Sonic, Knuckles, Tails, Wave, Blaze, Eggman, Eggman Nega, Captain Whisker Metal Sonic 2.0 Metal Knuckles (Sonic R) and Tails Doll. Mecha Sonic too. Shadow and EggRobo, Omega, Rouge. Big, Shade, Silver, Vector, Espio and Storm. Mighty, Fang/Knack and Bark. Most of the bosses also go here. Eggman's normal and mid boss mechs go here, too.

Mid Tier

Chaos 4 and 3, 2, 1 and 0 (I realize he skips a few forms in the game, this is under assumption), Amy, Gamma, Cream, and Johnny go here as well. The chief of the echidna tribe fits here too. And Beta goes here, as well. Silver Sonic also goes here. Ray, Bean and Jet. And any of the other echidna tribe members from chronicles. Knux's echidna tribe members, too. Generic Babylon Rogues as well.

Low Tier

Shahra, Doom's Eye, Merlina, Tikal, Cream, Zero, Shahra, all of Eggman's robots. Even the 06 ones! Charmy too. Heavy and Bomb, too.

Bottom Tier

Sonic Man, Vanilla

Shit Tier

Elise, Chip.

Edit: I herped so many derps. I should have read the first post before posting, because I thought this was a character preference tier topic. I now have changed my tier list. I think it's more accurate now.

Shadow, Silver and Omega should be higher.

IMO Silver is stronger than Knuckles and Tails.

My List.

God Tier

Solaris

Chaos

G Mel

Black Doom

Dark Queen

Erzor Djinn

Mama Wisp

Metal Madness / Metal Overlord

Light Gaia

Dark Gaia

High Teir

Inhibitor Release Super Shadow

Hyper Sonic

Neo Metal Sonic

Hyper Knuckles

Super Sonic

Super Shadow

Super Silver

Super Tails

Metal Sonic

Mephiles

The BioLizard

Dr. Eggman(With Prep)

Mid Tier(Base wise)

Shadow(Because he has the most attacks of any character, impressive destructive feats with chaos attacks, impressive durability and is a jack of all trades with weapons and the fact he has a boost ability increasing his fighting speed and strength. He's probably the strongest Sonic character without PIS for Sonic being the main lead)

Sonic(He's the most balanced character after Shadow in terms of physical raw fighting, faster and more agile than any character on equal to Shadow and Blaze also has the most power ups)

Blaze(She beat Knuckles, that alone puts her on top and she has a elemental power of fire making her more powerful than Knuckles due to that.)

Knuckles(He used to be second to Sonic until Shadow came along, strongest raw fighting powered and most skilled.)

Silver

Omega

Rouge

Espio

Vector

Tails

Amy

Big

Cream

Charmy

Low Tier

Chip