Awoo.

Sonic 4: Super Sonic Fully Playable

Blue Blood

Now Onxbox360achievements.org!"]Yup!

It's at TSSZ, and here, because I know some of you would rather avoid it.

The Story Begins

1jc8P2NhbC9FFQUXXFJRbjA3L2FjaC8wLzEAAAABUFBQ+bTwtg==.jpgClear SPLASH HILL ZONE, ACT 1. (5)

Crush Dr. Eggman

1Dc8P2NhbC9GFQUXXFJRbjA3L2FjaC8wLzIAAAABUFBQ+5X5Aw==.jpgDefeat a boss for the first time. (5)

The First Chaos Emerald

-9fqaQ==.jpgAcquire a Chaos Emerald. (5)

Enemy Hunter

0Dc8P2NhbC9AFQUXXFJRbjA3L2FjaC8wLzQAAAABUFBQ-9fqaQ==.jpgDefeat 1,000 enemies. (10)

Golden Flash

0Tc8P2NhbC9BFQUXXFJRbjA3L2FjaC8wLzUAAAABUFBQ-jcS+g==.jpgClear all Acts as Super Sonic. (10)

All Stages Cleared!

0zc8P2NhbC9CFQUXXFJRbjA3L2FjaC8wLzYAAAABUFBQ-BYbTw==.jpgDefeat the final boss and view the ending. (10)

Contender

-9fqaQ==.jpgUpload your recorded scores and clear times for all stages. (10)

Ring Collector

0Tc8P2NhbC9MFQUXXFJRbjA3L2FjaC8wLzgAAAABUFBQ-tH30g==.jpgCollect all the Rings in ‘Special Stage 1′ and Clear the stage. (15)

Immortal

-9fqaQ==.jpgBuild up 99 or more extra lives. (25)

Super Sonic Genesis

0zc8P2NhbC81FQUXXFJRbjA3L2FjaC8wL0EAAAABUFBQ-I-igA==.jpgAcquire all seven Chaos Emeralds. (30)

Speed’s My Game

-9fqaQ==.jpgClear SPLASH HILL ZONE ACT 1 in less than a minute. (35)

Untouchable

0Dc8P2NhbC83FQUXXFJRbjA3L2FjaC8wL0MAAAABUFBQ-04Tpg==.jpgClear the E.G.G. STATION ZONE without taking any damage. (40)

Edited by Blue Blood

Neat. I wonder if they'll keep the mechanics the same as in the genesis games, or if they're going to try to improve them...it'd be really nice if they at least made it so we can jump and homing attack without transforming if we don't want to.

Wait i thought there was only 4 Stages in this game hmmm E.G.G. STATION ZONE must be a hidden level after you complete Mad Gear Zone then it but the achievements seem pretty easy to get easy 200G and im so glad Super Sonic playable in zones now than in the final level :)

Edited by Crash And Burn Like 1976

Neat. I wonder if they'll keep the mechanics the same as in the genesis games, or if they're going to try to improve them...it'd be really nice if they at least made it so we can jump and homing attack without transforming if we don't want to.

So "Press X while jumping to transform" instead of "Double-jump to transform"? Yeah, that would really be helpful. So long as the transform button doesn't clash with anything else, I'm good. SA2 mapped all actions other than jump to a single button which resulted in an utter mess. After they finally fixed that with Unleashed, I hope they do the same again.

*Currently looking for something to accurately portray my response*

Sounds promising. In other news, like some of the other achievements, such as 'Immortal' and 'Untouchable'. Will certainly be a challenge for me, though I do wish there were more like those in the game like in Mega Man 9.

5 zones for Episode 1 would be great. But 7 zones would be even GREATER!

Yep 7 Zones would be greater but will this number of zones(5) will be in future episodes hmmm and how will sonic lose his emeralds in the next episode (Knuckles gets tricked again and faces sonic in a pointless battle XD)

Hmm...7 Chaos Emeralds in four/five zones. I know it's possible, but does that hint that Episode II won't be a continuation of Episode 1, but will instead be a sequel?

Hmm...7 Chaos Emeralds in four/five zones. I know it's possible, but does that hint that Episode II won't be a continuation of Episode 1, but will instead be a sequel?

Seeing as we have no idea how things will pan out, anything could happen. For all we know the Super Emeralds may come back into play for E2, Eggman may manage to steal them all from Sonic at the end of E1, Crash and Burn's idea may come to light or anything else. If there's one thing for sure though, I don't want to play through E2 with Super Sonic unlocked from the start.

Yep 7 Zones would be greater but will this number of zones(5) will be in future episodes hmmm and how will sonic lose his emeralds in the next episode (Knuckles gets tricked again and faces sonic in a pointless battle XD)

I can only think of JOO GOT MY EEEMERRRRROWDS?? with you saying that XD

• Thumbs Up 1

I know Aquaslash is going to be glad to hear this.

But how exactly is this going to work with the homing attack in the fray? And is there more to being Super aside from being a near-god mod?

Well, considering 4 zones were seen in the Alpha and this confirms a fifth final zone, how far off is it to say that there could be two MORE zones before E.G.G. Station? Seven isn't out yet!

Also, it looks as though they specifically state Act 1 of Splash Hill, yet E.G.G. Station is not given a specific act. Could E.G.G. Station be a massive final zone with a boss at the end?

Edited by Doctor Eggman

Also, it looks as though they specifically state Act 1 of Splash Hill, yet E.G.G. Station is not given a specific act. Could E.G.G. Station be a massive final zone with a boss at the end?

i say it will be like a Scrap Brain zone type level and will have these in them

Needlemaus_Rot_Plat.jpg

Mega Man 9 and 10 both were the same length of the original games, both downloadable games, both stuffed with lots of content that exceed the size of the original NES. It'd be lazy to have only 5 levels.

EDIT:

Here's a good way to sum up my thoughts:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mmTFJ7H_f8

Edited by Black Spy
  • Thumbs Up 1

I know Aquaslash is going to be glad to hear this.

But how exactly is this going to work with the homing attack in the fray? And is there more to being Super aside from being a near-god mod?

Super Sonic's speed can be crippling for some platforming segments. But other than that it is E-Z mode.

Edited by Light

How the feck was this leaked? Come on SEGA get your security together. Super Sonic playable in game is cool but I wonder if he'll be changed a bit like the badniks are?

Well, considering 4 zones were seen in the Alpha and this confirms a fifth final zone, how far off is it to say that there could be two MORE zones before E.G.G. Station? Seven isn't out yet!

For all we know E.G.G Station could be like Doomsday and treated like an extra Mad Gear act.

BIG PICTURE

I think this about sums it up! :D

Only once?

i say it will be like a Scrap Brain zone type level and will have these in them

Needlemaus_Rot_Plat.jpg

That looks like it would fit in well within Metropolis, which Mad Gear bears a massive resemblance to.

Mega Man 9 and 10 both were the same length of the original games, both downloadable games, both stuffed with lots of content that exceed the size of the original NES. It'd be lazy to have only 5 levels.

Sonic 4 Episode 1. I think that all Episode included, Sonic 4 will be as long as 2 or 3K.

How the feck was this leaked? Come on SEGA get your security together. Super Sonic playable in game is cool but I wonder if he'll be changed a bit like the badniks are?

Leaked? Not that I've ever heard of the website before, but I was under the impression that they listed Achievements like several other places and just so happened to get there first. And it would be strange to change Super Sonic. Think of the new Badnik designs as Adventureizing them. Super Sonic already went through that process (and again in Heroes, then once more in 06 and that design stuck through to Unleashed). Metal Sonic has also been updated in the same was as Motobug, Bubbles and the rest.

Edited by Blue Blood

Achievements usually are released a while before the game actually comes out, so I wouldn't say it was a leak, per se.

This makes me happy, but I gotta wonder what becomes of the Emeralds in Episode II. And if "lock on" becomes available, do we keep them?

Leaked? Not that I've ever heard of the website before, but I was under the impression that they listed Achievements like several other places and just so happened to get there first. And it would be strange to change Super Sonic. Think of the new Badnik designs as Adventureizing them. Super Sonic already went through that process (and again in Heroes, then once more in 06 and that design stuck through to Unleashed). Metal Sonic has also been updated in the same was as Motobug, Bubbles and the rest.

Well considering how far we are away from release and the stuff they reveal I assume this is a leak of some sort. I've left a message for AAUK in the staff forum to check wether these are a leak or not and like with all leaks until then I'm not reporting on it out of respect. I just find it hard to believe these arent a leak with the things they reveal that havent been officially mentioned before and how long away we are from release.

Before Sony changed how they stored their trophy data leaks were happening all the time. MS' data is notoriously easy to get ahold of so I'm not suprised that we've got this now.

Yeah, if it is a leak I wouldn't blame SEGA, as it's not exactly their fault. Game's gotta have achievements, you know.