Awoo.

Nintendo 3DS

Patticus

I've always had rather dry hands. (Dry-ish skin in general) So I normally don't have many problems with a slippery circle pad unless I'm really getting into a game for hours on end, in which case, I take a second to wipe off the circle pad and my thumbs with my shirt, and get back to playing.

Maybe future handhelds could add the circular ridges that were on the Game Cube's joystick for people who're having more trouble than I am.

I really prefer the slide pad to the horrible thumbstick of the Nunchuck. The thumbstick was just too loose and not as precise as the slide pad. I still like the Game Cube's thumbstick the best though.

I really prefer the slide pad to the horrible thumbstick of the Nunchuck. The thumbstick was just too loose and not as precise as the slide pad. I still like the Game Cube's thumbstick the best though.

http://www.siliconera.com/2012/04/20/new-nintendo-3ds-firmware-update-will-let-you-create-folders/

Nintendo is going to release a firmware update for the Nintendo 3DS soon, which will allow you to create folders on your Nintendo 3DS’s home menus. Each folder will be able to contain up to 60 items in it, and you can name folders, too.

The new firmware update will be released on April 25th in Japan.

• Thumbs Up 4

So what do you guys think of the announcement of New Super Mario Bros 2 for this handheld?

This handheld didn't really need another one of these games IMO.

I greatly approve of the firmware update. Looking forward to that.

Edited by canderson

So, it's April 25th, you know what that means right?

tumblr_m0p0sb9dLY1r5ix7to2_400.gif

FOLDERS! AHHHHHHH!

No other features other then FOLDERS and the ability to patch games, Nintendo confirmed that Mario Kart 7 would be the first game to get a patch for a "certain glitch".....

So no Nintendo Network yet? Or are they still waiting till E3 like last year with the E-shop?

FOLDERS! AHHHHHHH!

No other features other then FOLDERS and the ability to patch games, Nintendo confirmed that Mario Kart 7 would be the first game to get a patch for a "certain glitch".....

So no Nintendo Network yet? Or are they still waiting till E3 like last year with the E-shop?

Kind of odd if they do that since Mario Tennis Open toots the Nintendo Network. But since that game comes out basically a few weeks before E3 then I wouldn't mind.

FOLDERS! AHHHHHHH!

By Nintendo Network are you expecting there to be some sort of massive overhaul that's noticeable? It already happened, it's just a background one. However, the first game, in NA and EU, to bear the logo is Mario Tennis Open. Probably can't tell it's around because, we've yet to have any games with DLC. Japan already has Fire Emblem and Theatrhythm.

Edited by Crow T. Robot

2802.jpg

http://www.wiiz.fr/article.php?a=39662

By Nintendo Network are you expecting there to be some sort of massive overhaul that's noticeable? It already happened, it's just a background one. However, the first game, in NA and EU, to bear the logo is Mario Tennis Open. Probably can't tell it's around because, we've yet to have any games with DLC. Japan already has Fire Emblem and Theatrhythm.

Actually Kid Icarus: Uprising was the first game in NA and EU to bear the logo.

The folder thing is okay I guess, but I really wish there would be more options, multiple colors and stuff.

Dammitdammitdammitdammitdammitdammitdammitdammitdammitdammit

Midnight Purple 3DS Coming To North America In May?

purple_3ds.jpg?w=1024&h=463

Nintendo may be releasing a Midnight Purple Nintendo 3DS to coincide with the launch of Mario Tennis Open in North America. The news came from a Game FAQ’s forum member that noticed a listing for a Midnight Purple Nintendo 3DS when he was in EB Games.

http://mynintendonew...america-in-may/

Dammitdammitdammitdammitdammitdammitdammitdammitdammitdammit

Edited by MarcelloF
  • Thumbs Up 4

I still question why I feel the intense need to buy Nintendo handhelds at launch despite knowing full well that they'll release sexier colors in a relatively short time span.

Edited by gunthər
  • Thumbs Up 6

I want a Lime Green color. It'd match my Game boy Color which would be wonderful.

Though the colors they have are nice. I was thinking of going with the flame Red when I buy one of these in a couple of weeks, but if there's a purple on the way I may go with that one. Purple is a very Nintendo systemy color.

I was honestly not expecting the purple and orange 3DSs to come out, so I bought the AquaBlue one, because it looked more green than blue to me.

I still question why I feel the intense need to buy Nintendo handhelds at launch despite knowing full well that they'll release sexier colors in a relatively short time span.

I know. I was so damn mad when they released the Flame Red 3DS. Cosmo Black is cool and all but, freakin' flame red, man!

• Thumbs Up 1

Oh that looks delicious, I might get that purple one if I ever pick up a 3DS. Flame red looks cool too, but I have a red and black DS and kind of want something different.

I'd probably go for that color as well...I'd hate to eventually smudge it up, but it's not like there's a 3DS color that hides smudges well that I've seen.