Awoo.

Nintendo 3DS

Patticus

Agreed with Carbo. Are you guys even playing the same demo? For a 3DS port, I think Rayman Origins is pretty damn good.

Also on the subject of the MK7 patch, I'm lovin' how people are still trying to do that shortcut and then quitting when it fails. laugh.png

They didn't notice the patch details says "Fixes issues with Maka Wuhu"? laugh.png

Europe is getting the free Mighty Switch Force DLC (5 additional levels) this thursday! :D

US Nintendo Video got a Mario-themed Shaun the Sheep.

It was pretty cool.

Not sure if Europe got it already, but they probably did.

Europe is getting the free Mighty Switch Force DLC (5 additional levels) this thursday! biggrin.png

I love that game.... hope NA gets that too

3DS-It-Prints-Money.gif

Famitsu is reporting that the Nintendo 3DS has officially sold over 6 million units since launch in Japan. Also the U.K. is close to getting over 1 million sales (odd, I thought UK had around 3 million)

I love that game.... hope NA gets that too

It's getting it but, I don't know if it's this week. I would hope so because, the news of it first popped up in Nintendo Power. It's also improving the 3D effect.

Apparently Shin Megami Tensei 4 will be on 3DS.

http://andriasang.co...3/megaten4_3ds/

Wanted to get into this series, so it's cool that there will be five SMT games playable on the 3DS.

Five? I only count four. Devil Survivors Overclocked, and 2, the Soul Hackers remake, and the newly announced Shin Megami Tensei 4.

There was a Persona game announced forever ago. Also, if you're going to count DS games, Strange Journey.

Edited by Crow T. Robot

It's getting it but, I don't know if it's this week. I would hope so because, the news of it first popped up in Nintendo Power. It's also improving the 3D effect.

Downloaded it. Why does it seem like instead of an add-on "patch" they make you download the game all over again with the addition of the 5 levels? Does that make sense? XD

Five? I only count four. Devil Survivors Overclocked, and 2, the Soul Hackers remake, and the newly announced Shin Megami Tensei 4.

Devil Survivor/Overclocked, Devil Survivor 2, Strange Journey, Soul Hackers, SMT4.

Edited by Ekaje

Downloaded it. Why does it seem like instead of an add-on "patch" they make you download the game all over again with the addition of the 5 levels? Does that make sense? XD

eShop title updates are kind of dumb and work that way. I don't really know why. Thankfully I have a connection that made that not much of a hassle.

Don't believe it. A revision with only a bigger screen and nothing else would be a waste of money. And this is from some random source.

The even more unbelievable fact is that she says the Wii-U can be a car navigator. Wii-U's a home console, and would disconnect probably the second you leave your house.

If you live in Germany, you get a Special Mii of the soccar player Philipp Lahm:

Specialmiip.jpg

Any other places in Europe doing stuff like this? I assume it's because of the European Cup.

We got Moffit, the guy who did the 3DS Press Conference yesterday.

He wears an NES hat and is level 5 in Find Mii.

And has every puzzle piece.

http://mynintendonews.com/2012/06/09/nintendo-3ds-designer-would-prefer-a-bigger-screen-for-nintendo-3ds/

The man responsible for the Nintendo’s 3DS, Hideki Konno told Engadget that while he couldn’t confirm if the rumour was true that Nintendo is planning to release an extra-large version of the Nintendo 3DS, he did express his love for the Nintendo DSi XL super-sized screen – which he says he finds it much easier to play video games on.

Upcoming Demos for NA

Kingdom Hearts 3D

The Amazing Spider-Man

Rhythm Thief & The Emperor’s Treasure

Heroes of Ruin (which Europe already has)

Upcoming Demos for NA

Kingdom Hearts 3D

The Amazing Spider-Man

Rhythm Thief & The Emperor’s Treasure (which Europe has already had for ages)

Heroes of Ruin (which Europe already has)

Work has already begun on next Nintendo Handheld!

"I really feel like I'm satisfied with the 3DS hardware as it is. I feel like it's the best for this generation," Miyamoto told me, when I asked about the Nikkei's recent report about a 3DS XL, and whether his company did have plans for something similar. The Nintendo executive noted that his company is always thinking about what's next. "What we're thinking about right now is probably going to be for a future generation of handheld."

Well I guess that means they're not focusing on a revision right now, since Miyamoto says so.

Oh and I'd like to point this next thing out

Miyamoto did emphasize that he feels there is plenty more that can be done with this current hardware and 3D gaming in general. When asked about the option of including a second Circle Pad in future 3DS models, Miyamoto pointed out the system's gyroscope as a way to accommodate that need.

No it is not.

The 3DS needed a second circle pad.

Gyroscope on a Handheld with 3D instead of circle pads= NintendoLogic?

Oh yeah, turning my console and using the analog pad at the same time sounds awesome.

Nyko is actually releasing their own version of the Circle pad pro, which looks MUCH better than the official one. Don't know if it's already been posted, but:

https://encrypted-tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR3erZXNI4488LDG0OgWIciLFTiRHMQE7qL6BG0gkqgVJQ4oznUIg

https://encrypted-tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJFAr_8LYRXCxyKjj7ZN_Hu08A7L_WoozT6Py9wPB_EuJ4McAF9g

*sigh* I wonder when a 3rd party company is actually going to think of putting buttons "under" the second circle pad. If they made a CPP like that, I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

• Thumbs Up 1

Oh yeah, turning my console and using the analog pad at the same time sounds awesome.

Nyko is actually releasing their own version of the Circle pad pro, which looks MUCH better than the official one. Don't know if it's already been posted, but:

https://encrypted-tb...0gkqgVJQ4oznUIg

https://encrypted-tb...9wPB_EuJ4McAF9g

It really doesn't.