Awoo.

Nintendo 3DS

Patticus

Played it and found it fun, save for that disorienting ceiling crawling camera. I believe it's just the Wii version with 3D, so there's no difference between it and its console brethren really (just non-HD downscaled same game).

Probably irrelevant to the discussion at hand but I just got 100% on Mighty Switch Force (including the bonus levels) and still got nothing extra besides the alternate pic of her in the title screen. Damnit WayForward give me an art gallery!

• Thumbs Up 2

While I've generally kept up on 3DS news, there is one thing I need to check on.

I just bought the Midnight Purple 3DS. It's pretty swank'n'sexy. Naturally I wanna keep this baby lookin' reaaalll fiine. I don't know if the system itself has seen modifications; should I still put a protective cloth between the screens so it won't give that scratch early adopters were getting? Even if you can't see it while the system is on, I'd hate to have that scratch.

Edited by Mykonos

While I've generally kept up on 3DS news, there is one thing I need to check on.

So I just bought the Midnight Purple 3DS. It's pretty swank'n'sexy. Naturally I wanna keep this baby lookin' reaaalll fiine. I don't know if the system itself has seen modifications; should I still put a protective cloth between the screens so it won't give that scratch early adopters were getting? Even if you can't see it while the system is on, I'd hate to have that scratch.

I've not heard of that being seen to yet, so play it safe for now. I don't use a cloth on mine, but instead the rubber feet from my old 360. They stick on great and give a good buffering space. If you have something like that going spare, I suggest using it.

• Thumbs Up 1

I've not heard of that being seen to yet, so play it safe for now. I don't use a cloth on mine, but instead the rubber feet from my old 360. They stick on great and give a good buffering space. If you have something like that going spare, I suggest using it.

Playing it safe seems like the best option for now. I haven't heard anyone mention this issue for maybe a year, but I just thought I'd check. Thanks Blue Blood, and The Kid.

Edited by Mykonos

I suggest a screen protector on the top screen at least, this way it won't scratch, that's what I do. Also, there's this lovely store by my place called 5 and below that sell clear acrylic cases for the 3DS. This way I can keep my baby from getting all kinds of scratched up while still admiring the aqua blue color. Given, I can't dock it anymore, but that's okay in my book.

Also.... Wayforward games man.... so addicting. Given, it's not a 3DS title, Mighty Milky Way is sooooo mucccch fuuuuuuuuuuuuun. And it's cute overall XD

Edited by LunarEdge

Like Blueblood, I took the rubber feet off my 360 and stuck them on the 3DS. It makes it so the system closes enough to go into sleep mode but, not enough for the screens to rub against each other.

• Thumbs Up 1

Chris Hoffman: "Looking at next week's digital releases on Nintendo systems...I am excited!"

Either he really likes Order-up, or there's an amazing VC game/3DS Download coming this week.

Chris Hoffman: "Looking at next week's digital releases on Nintendo systems...I am excited!"

Either he really likes Order-up, or there's an amazing VC game/3DS Download coming this week.

It's not going to happen, they're a permanent Ambassador exclusive. Unless you mean other GBA games that aren't those 10.

Not permanent, they just said they don't plan on releasing them. They might change their minds in the future.

I'm just waiting for some SNES games to pop up.

Is anyone else having trouble with the system digging into your palm when you play Mario Kart 7 and the position of the smaller shoulder buttons? I swear that I preferred the original DS's fatter, wider console to this because it was easier and more comfortable to hold, but now I'm afraid to play it because it made my palm hurt after a couple of rounds in Mario Kart 7.

Speaking of MK7, do you think that guy may be referring to as of yet unannounced DLC? I think 3D Land and MK7 would benefit greatly from it.

I really, really hope we'll get a Animal Crossing release date. Please Nintendo, I don't want to see NSMB 2 stuff again. >__<

I really, really hope we'll get a Animal Crossing release date. Please Nintendo, I don't want to see NSMB 2 stuff again. >__<

Silence, yes you can have your Animal Crossing info but don't ruin the fun for those wanting NSMB 2 news. Especially since its very close to release.

Silence, yes you can have your Animal Crossing info but don't ruin the fun for those wanting NSMB 2 news. Especially since its very close to release.

Considering that NSMB2 has had a decent amount of news already and it was just announced, so whether you like the game so far or not, requesting news on games with less coverage is completely justifiable.

Edited by Protagoras
  • Thumbs Up 2

Considering that NSMB2 has had a decent amount of news already and it was just announced, so whether you like the game so far or not, requesting news on games with less coverage is completely justifiable.