Awoo.

Nintendo 3DS

Patticus

From Nintendo's Paper Mario page:

Release date is to be determined. A technical error previously stated an inaccurate release date. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I'm not sure if this is a good or a bad thing :-/ I might come earlier, but it might come later :(.

But how could it happen on (probably) all of their european sites? I know it happened on the German and British sites oO

I kinda knew it was an error :/

I really hope the 3DS is out long before that though. I can't wait that long >>

Wait, so no definite release date timeframe? They can call it "technical error" all they want, but I don't care. Stop teasing us with all of these games, have a rough time window, and then take it down, Nintendo! I just want the thing to get a release date or something or other. Then, I can get that, hopefully Snake Eater will be out in time, and just enjoy one of the greatest PS2 games I missed the wonders of 3D tech.

Then again, no release is kind of what Nintendo would do. Seriously, though. Enough teasing and get out a release date. I'm hoping that old rumor of October worldwide is true.

I don't. That means I'll have to wait 2 months after release. I thinki it should come out somewhere between Nov 15th to Dec 15th. That gives people enouigh time to buy it for Christmas, but not make them wait too long D:.

OH, but wait my Birthday is on the 18th of October. I wanted to get an HD TV but if the 2DS is out, that'll have to wait :-(

(I can'T believe I forgot my birthday >_>)

The worst thing is knowing the thing is in your house but you have to wait till Christmas or Birthday etc,

I wouldn't expect a release date/window just yet seeing as the device is only in the prototype stage, did the DS have a release window given at that E3 when they showed it's prototype?

Acording to Wikipedia, the battery life will be like the DSi'S, so 9-14 hours ^^. Thats better than the PSP right?

I know that, but the DS wasn't as powerful as the PSP, the 3DS is atleast as powerful as the PSP..

3DS24.jpg

Hawt and I don't mean the 3DS :D, or the guy on the right before anyone starts XD

Looking at the close-up 3DS screens I wonder what that big hole at the bottom is, seen here -

3DS05.jpg

If it's the headphones jack then it's in an odd place on this prototype, hope that changes for the final model.

Nice. I still want purple. But I hope the final product is just one color and isn't black in the front on the top screen...Also make the casing like the DSi and not like the DS Lite.

The cases look longer than the DS cases, I think. I could just be imagining it, though...

Shad I think thats the Earphone jack

Edit: Oh and Gray Cartridges! Haven't seen them in years(On new games...) ^^

Edited by MarcelloF

I can see a opening gripper thing on the right edge of the case where the logo banner is so yeah, looks like banner is on the right this time around insetad of left like the DS cases. Plus the logo is the same way up as it is on the DS cases so it's not upside down.

Right = Mouth -

3DS22.jpg

Left = Spine -

3DS23.jpg

Looking at the close-up 3DS screens I wonder what that big hole at the bottom is, seen here -

3DS05.jpg

It's there so you can make sweet sweet love to your 3DS.

It is awesome, after all.

• Thumbs Up 5

It's there so you can make sweet sweet love to your 3DS.

It is awesome, after all.

OMG, Japan are going to take all of their popular DS dating sims to the next level :lol:

• Thumbs Up 5

3DS05.jpg

In case anyone's wondering, I think the small hole under the bottom screen is the mic.

Also, I hope they keep the headphone jack where it is, because with my Lite, and DSi, it was always awkward holding 'em with the headphones in, plus, it helps the area where the GBA slot once was look less "bare."

3DS24.jpg

Personally I'm glad they opted not to release a 3DS Babe Bundle... I sure wouldn't have bought that model.

OMG THE VIOLET IS SO AMAZING I WANT IT. I still think the lower half is strange, it looks like it's got a case on it. Also not too sure if that's the best spot for Start and Select but I guess we'll see.

And I'm happy to hear the 3D effect does nothing negative to the battery life.

3DS24.jpg

Personally I'm glad they opted not to release a 3DS Babe Bundle... I sure wouldn't have bought that model.

OMG THE VIOLET IS SO AMAZING I WANT IT. I still think the lower half is strange, it looks like it's got a case on it. Also not too sure if that's the best spot for Start and Select but I guess we'll see.

And I'm happy to hear the 3D effect does nothing negative to the battery life.

But...she's hawt, as were alot of the other 3DS babes at Nintendo's conference XD

Anyway, yeah I too think it looks like there's a case or something around the bottom half making the handheld look like a sandwich when closed. This is only the prototype model though anyway, the prototype original DS they showed at the DS's E3 unveil looked odd too with it's big black part through the middle of the inside and lack of speaker holes. I'm sure some changes will be made for the final model.

Reggie is being all mysterious like the rest of Nintendo. All he said was before March 2011 for North America, so that could technically mean anywhere from tomorrow to February 28th. (HURDUR)