Awoo.

Nintendo 3DS

Patticus

Yeah, the thing with memory cards is something we all had to get used to when we got our PS1's, Dreamcasts, or PS2'sand such like that. I have like four PS2 cards and three gamecube cards. The cube cards are all full, so I either have to keep deleting stuff or need new ones. The ps2 cards go alot further than the PS1 and gamecub cards with their block systems over a memory system. Having the stuff interal these days is both a blessing and a curse, because if its internal, if the console bricks, you can sometimes lose all your saves, unlike with a memory card where you atleast still might have your saves, even if the system is gone.

Pokémon XY 3DSXL for £169.99. £30 cheaper than Amazon, £10 cheaper than the competition.

Technically the code "GAMEPAL" will work for  £10 or 10% (if less than £10) off of anything actually.

Edited by Blue Blood

The US and competition?

hA

HA

HAAHAA

sad panda

The US price for it is $200, the equivalent of £127. Considering the cheapest price for the systems in the UK is £170 with a promo code, you should be a happy panda.

• Thumbs Up 3

The US price for it is $200, the equivalent of £127. Considering the cheapest price for the systems in the UK is £170 with a promo code, you should be a happy panda.

None of these companies care about exchange rates...this is why we are paying £349 for a PS4 instead of £255 =\

I Got my Pikachu XL for 159 dollahs the day it came out.

Then I made over half of it back by selling my old 3DS.

I'm getting my Blue XY 3DS for £110 essentially (RRP of the 2DS) cause I'm selling my regular 3DS to a friend for £60. Though if Amazon decide to price match GAME, then I'll only be paying £60.

This is a cool looking 3DS XL that'll likely never leave Japan:

one-piece-unlimited-world-r-adventure-pa

There's also a pink Chopper one, but I don't see any decent pics. They're being released together with One Piece Unlimited World Red, which on the other hand does have a good chance at being released in Europe.

Trailers for the game:

The villain and the new buddy were designed by Oda.

Red, a Impel Down Level 6 escapee.

4rvDv.jpg

Tarako:

4rvEd.jpg

I loved both Unlimited Cruise games, they were my favorite One Piece games, so this excites me. I hope we don't have to wait too long for a PAL release.

• Thumbs Up 1

If you guys are interesting in reading this, this is IGN's list of Top 25 3DS games.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/09/10/the-top-25-nintendo-3ds-games

If you don't want to go through all of the pages, I'll list them all in spoilers below.

25. Kingdom Hearts

24. Mighty Switch Force

23. Gunman Cave

22. Colors! 3D

21. Theatrhythm Final Fantasy

20. Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask

19. Paper Mario Sticker Star

18. Star Fox 64 3D

17. Virtue's Last Reward

16. Crashmo

15. Kid Icarus: Uprising

14 Shin Megami Tensei IV

13. Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D

12. Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

11. Resident Evil Revelations

10. Mario Kart 7

9. Steamworld Dig

8. Etrian Odyssey IV

7. New Super Mario Bros 2

6. Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon

5. Pushmo

4. Ocarina of Time 3D

3. Animal Crossing New Leaf

2. Fire Emblem Awakening

1. Super Mario 3D Land

Really disagree with Kid Icarus Uprising being ranked that low on this list, especially in comparison to NSMB2 and that port of a 15 year old game. Can't speak for New Leaf either. Besides that, .......the list....is actually still not very good.

Edited by canderson

As much as I love NSMB2 it should have been way lower on that list.  Certainly lower than Mario Kart 7, which is prolly the best entry in the series to date.

If you guys are interesting in reading this, this is IGN's list of Top 25 3DS games.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/09/10/the-top-25-nintendo-3ds-games

If you don't want to go through all of the pages, I'll list them all in spoilers below.

25. Kingdom Hearts

24. Mighty Switch Force

23. Gunman Cave

22. Colors! 3D

21. Theatrhythm Final Fantasy

20. Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask

19. Paper Mario Sticker Star

18. Star Fox 64 3D

17. Virtue's Last Reward

16. Crashmo

15. Kid Icarus: Uprising

14 Shin Megami Tensei IV

13. Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D

12. Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

11. Resident Evil Revelations

10. Mario Kart 7

9. Steamworld Dig

8. Etrian Odyssey IV

7. New Super Mario Bros 2

6. Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon

5. Pushmo

4. Ocarina of Time 3D

3. Animal Crossing New Leaf

2. Fire Emblem Awakening

1. Super Mario 3D Land

Really disagree with Kid Icarus Uprising being ranked that low on this list, especially in comparison to NSMB2 and that port of a 15 year old game. Can't speak for New Leaf either. Besides that, I find this list pretty decent.

Kid Icarus should be #1 on a "Best Nintendo Games in the Past Five Years" list, because Kid Icarus is the shit and I love it and it's awesome.

• Thumbs Up 6

Kid Icarus should be #1 on a "Best Nintendo Games in the Past Five Years" list, because Kid Icarus is the shit and I love it and it's awesome.

Pretty much agree. It's been a while since I've put this many hours(embarrassed to say how many xD) into a Nintendo first party game.

Uprising is great but its controls add a needlessly huge hurdle that severely affected my enjoyment during the first half of the game (for clarification, I'm lefthanded, which means there is no control scheme in the game that is 100% comfortable for me - and don't tell me to buy a $25 peripheral that I'll never use for any other game). I'd certainly put it in a top 10 recent Nintendo games list, though.

Sticker Star is in there...I stopped reading after that, though I probably should have after seeing that it was another IGN list to be fair!

• Thumbs Up 1

I've never played Sticker Star. Is it really THAT terrible as everyone makes it out to be?

Is it at least a good game on its own merits?

Edited by canderson

Sticker Star is only fervently despised by fans of previous Paper Mario games. It got lukewarm reviews other than that.

I've never played Sticker Star. Is it really THAT terrible as everyone makes it out to be?

Is it at least a good game on its own merits?

Yes, it's a good game.

It's just that a ton of people got pissed because it went a different route. Then again, the Wii one was shat on for a while too. I guess we'll have to wait until the Nintendo 4DS comes out before the 3DS game stops getting yelled out.

Paper Mario Sticker Star was a good game but very very different from all three previous games.  If you can embrace that you'll have fun, but even those who did usually say they'd have rather had a game more like the first two.  It probably deserves to be in the top 25 but only in these early days.  At the end of the console's life it'll be all but forgotten I imagine.

• Thumbs Up 1

Paper Mario Sticker Star was a good game but very very different from all three previous games.  If you can embrace that you'll have fun, but even those who did usually say they'd have rather had a game more like the first two.  It probably deserves to be in the top 25 but only in these early days.  At the end of the console's life it'll be all but forgotten I imagine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JWTaaS7LdU
  • Thumbs Up 3

It wasn't necessarily the different route that irked me the most; it was the lack of story, flawed battle system, forgettable characters, lack of companions, tedious puzzles and so forth. 

This is coming from someone who loves Super Paper Mario, too.

• Thumbs Up 7

It's an alright game. A terrible Paper Mario game though.

If you didn't play the previous ones, you may enjoy it. Otherwise, only pick it up if you're ready to open your mind.