Awoo.

Nintendo 3DS

Patticus

lNvk1C3.jpg

Famed Hentai JRPG Toushin Toshin II from AliceSoft (If you know your hentai, you probably heard of them) is getting a remake on the 3DS.

No sex scenes, but it'll probably be full of a shitload of ecchi scenes and Three Dee Big americanJapanese Teetees.

tl;dr Nintendo is saved again

... Um. Well, then. Hooray, boobs and (possible) booty, I suppose? unsure.png

... Um. Well, then. Hooray, boobs and (possible) booty, I suppose? unsure.png

You're not excited enough.

It's supposed to be like: "Boobs! And Booty! YES!!!"

Just kidding with you

• Thumbs Up 1

So I'm saving money for a 3DS to buy Pokemon X and Y. Besides Kid Icarus, Fire Emblem Awakening and Super Mario 3D land what other games can you guys recommend?

Some pretty awesome eShop titles include Mighty Switch Force, Shantae (that includes the DSiWare game although its price can be off-putting when compared to WayForward's much cheaper 3DS titles), and Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies which releases tomorrow. I also heard good things about Pushmo and its sequel Crashmo, and Dillon's Rolling Western. If you are interested in Virtual Console shenanigans, get the entire Mario Land/Wario Land Game Boy catalog.

• Thumbs Up 3

Sign up for Club Nintendo and you can get a couple 3DS games for free. Zelda is free at the moment.

Wow, if that Luigi 2DS is real I might just have to buy it even though I have no intention of using it over my XL. That's gorgeous!

So I'm saving money for a 3DS to buy Pokemon X and Y. Besides Kid Icarus, Fire Emblem Awakening and Super Mario 3D land what other games can you guys recommend?

OOT 3D and the Gameboy Zeldas. All fantastic games. A Link Between Worlds is looking great too.

Wow, if that Luigi 2DS is real I might just have to buy it even though I have no intention of using it over my XL. That's gorgeous!

^ This.

I'm really liking that 2DS, and I'd be more inclined to pick up that for the Year of Luigi as opposed to the Luigi 3DS XL due to the inevitably lower price point.

I think it's neat for the coloring. I wouldn't mind an actual 3DS in that color. Speaking of, those newly shown off Japanese special editions are cool. I would be all over that orange one.

As an aside from the current conversation I would like to ask a question. I just sent in a repair order for my 3ds and while it did say to include my sd card when I send it in, do I really have to send in my 3ds with the sd card or not? 

I just don't understand it. I mean come on, they make it like you HAVE to use 3D on the 3DS. Turning it on and off is one of the main features for crying out loud. Also, that thing is ugly...not to mention it won't even fit in a pocket.

It actually does fit in the pocket, it's much smaller than it looks. The 2DS was made for the budget gamer and children who aren't always careful with their handhelds.

Meh, id say it would be a great substitute if it could fold, honestly that thing doesn't look very portable.

Also, thanks ralph, ill send it in with it then.

I just don't understand it. I mean come on, they make it like you HAVE to use 3D on the 3DS. Turning it on and off is one of the main features for crying out loud. Also, that thing is ugly...not to mention it won't even fit in a pocket.

The primary target is kids who aren't careful and prone to dropping/mistreating their consoles.  The number 1 thing that gets broken due to childhood carelessness is the hinge on regular DS.

The secondary target is people who don't care about 3D and don't want to pay like an extra third of the price for a feature they won't use.

In this context, how does the 2DS make anything BUT sense?

• Thumbs Up 8

The primary target is kids who aren't careful and prone to dropping/mistreating their consoles.  The number 1 thing that gets broken due to childhood carelessness is the hinge on regular DS.

The secondary target is people who don't care about 3D and don't want to pay like an extra third of the price for a feature they won't use.

In this context, how does the 2DS make anything BUT sense?

it would also be great if you have a cousin who is both accident prone AND is prone to siezures, so 3D is a bad thing, so it would be perfect for him... if he was a bit more of a gamer

Please tell me that I'm not the only one who thinks the 2DS is pointless.

Well, as much as I'd still rather get an XL, I can see this also being quite useful to me, considering that I can't perceive the stereoscopic 3D that well due to my astigmatism.