Awoo.

Nintendo 3DS

Patticus

Confirmed for Europe:

Join Mr Shibata at 5pm CET on 13/11 for a new #NintendoDirectEU with a focus on #3DS games for the next few months pic.twitter.com/jWGdmnL3O4

https://twitter.com/NintendoEurope/status/400299457730060288

Also Shin'en (Developing Fast 2 for the Wii U) says to watch the Direct tomorrow, so it certainly seems like there'll be some Wii U games in it.

Seriously, anyone should check out the tomorrow #NintendoDirectEU.

https://twitter.com/ShinenGames/status/400302283767836672

I wonder if someone will get revealed for smash bros. so far every direct revealed a character. Luigi and sonic. whose next?

I'm guessing they'll talk about Yoshi's New Island and announce him for Smash tomorrow.

Are Mario Golf, Yoshi, and Kirby the only 3 games that fit that description of "announced for early 2014"?

Granted, those three games would satisfy me greatly, but I can't think of any others.

Edited by Razor Wind

Are Mario Golf, Yoshi, and Kirby the only 3 games that fit that description of "announced for early 2014"?

Granted, those three games would satisfy me greatly, but I can't think of any others.

That means new titles to be announced. Here's to a Wario platformer and another DKC game ( yes I know DKCR3D but I want something new) oh and the next Sonic game

Maybe an announcement of Monster Hunter 4 getting localized? MAYBE?!?!?

Nah.

.....OH FUCK I FORGOT ABOUT THAT! PLEASE BE ANNOUNCED TOMORROW!

• Thumbs Up 1

Please don't waste too much time on this direct with Monster Hunter. I got more than enough of my fair share from 3, thanks.

Gimmie some Smash 3DS and Kirby stuffy.

Ok, what if they announce a primarily Portable character for smash? like say issac from golden sun?

Ah, nice! Always good to see a direct about. Like always, I don't try to expect much, but I'll be happy if I find myself surprised with new info.

Since the main focus are for unreleased before-mentioned 3DS games, I expect news mostly of The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds and Mario Party: Island Tour since Nintendo been buzzing about them lately. I think something on Kirby: Triple Deluxe, Mario Golf: World Tour, Bravely Default and New Yoshi's Island will be shown -- and hope that the last title mentioned shows much improvement over what was shown in terms of level design and variety. Also, I expect something on the Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies DLC episode (possibly released tomorrow), Professor Layton and the Azran Legacies  and Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright. Nintendo loves talking about Professor Layton in the Direct -- and recently took a liking to talking about Ace Attorney -- so I can see that happening.

While Shin'en is making that FAST Racing Neo game for the Wii U, I'm expecting news on their other sequel title for the eShop, Jett Rocket: The Wrath of Taikai. I wouldn't count FAST out though! Nintendo does sneak a few "other console" surprises in these things every now and then.

Smash news: I always welcome it, but never expect it. And I would love to see a confirmation of Monster Hunter 4 being localized, though I wouldn't mind it if they take their time bringing it over here. I still have plenty of stuff to do in Tri Ultimate. And for a shot in the dark, what if Nintendo shows that multi-player free-to-play Steel Diver game? Since I liked the original game for what it was, I wouldn't mind seeing more news on that, though it may or may not be for the 3DS.

Surprises? Well, always cool to see something new, of course. I But just to go completely left field here, I'd like to hear something on an Advance Wars 3DS title. I think it's time for that franchise to come back.  I would also like to hope on a sequel to Elite Beat Agents and Hotel Dusk/Last Window, but that only ends with me crying myself to sleep at night, so I won't go there... *sigh* Why did I do that to myself?

Well, hours and counting!

Edited by YoshiUnity Stole Your Gold

Possibly an announcement of Shin Megami Tensei IV for Europe, assuming they haven't abandoned that entirely?  Come to think of it, we recently learnt that Etrian Odyssey Untold is coming to Europe next year, so they may want to drum up greater publicity for that, too.

...Everyone already mentioned the obvious things so I'm just stuck with the horribly late European releases of games everyone else finished months ago.  I too would love a surprise new Wario Land platformer, though!  Let's remember what Wario was like before he was all about minigames and farts.  I.e. actually good.

I would also like to hope on a sequel to Elite Beat Agents and Hotel Dusk/Last Window, but that only ends with me crying myself to sleep at night, so I won't go there... *sigh* Why did I do that to myself?

The developer of Hotel Dusk and Last Window went bankrupt not long after the latter's release.  To my deep regret...  Another Code managed to be one of my favourite games and as an early DS game did a fantastic job of showing off the platform's features.  Wii U and 3DS could have done with one of those.

The developer of Hotel Dusk and Last Window went bankrupt not long after the latter's release.  To my deep regret...  Another Code managed to be one of my favourite games and as an early DS game did a fantastic job of showing off the platform's features.  Wii U and 3DS could have done with one of those.

Believe me, I know. I really miss Cing. They did fine work of those games. Same goes to Inis with Elite Beat Agents. (Though the latter is still around, just doing whatever now.)

Edited by YoshiUnity Stole Your Gold
  • Thumbs Up 1

3DS update blocks changing of eShop region after NNID registration, funds from other regions to be deleted
http://www.gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=216913

Here's the Nintendo Network ID FAQ that news is from:
http://www.nintendo.co.uk/Nintendo-3DS/Instant-Software/Nintendo-Network-ID/FAQ/Nintendo-Network-ID-FAQ-828876.html

You know what I really want on the 3DS besides a Pokemon Snap sequel? Sequel to this:

Clubhouse_Games_cover.jpg

Casualfag me all you want, but that was basically the most played game I ever did with multiplayer with my DS Light. Everyone at school seemed to have it, and we all played the shit out of it in high school since it was basically perfect for doing so. Add a dozen more card games, a couple more board game knockoffs and call it a day. I'd buy it.

I'd like this:

Qix%2B%2B_Coverart.png

Always loved playing it on my Gameboy as a kid, so I'd love a new version on my 3DS with purty colors.

So what's the point of the Nintendo IDs themselves besides linking credits between the 3DS and Wii U, you still can't link the games you've downloaded from the eShop to them right?

If not then right now the impression I'm getting is that's pretty pointless (aside from the Miiverse stuff), so someone please educate me on why it isn't and what else I'm not seeing here.

who knows.

maybe it's just for money and Miiverse. I don't give a shit about Money unification, but I've wanted to try out Miiverse

I give a shit about money unification.  It was pretty lame having $15 on my Wii-U account and not being able to spend that on my 3DS.