Awoo.

Nintendo 3DS

Patticus

GoNintendo.

:|

If I wear a camp little headset and talk like a dumbass into a webcam about how shitty their blog is, can I get posted too?

• Thumbs Up 2

WHY REGGIE WHY ;_;

It was all going so well...

*hopes things change or are different in Europe*

Yup. You guys will get it March of 2012 instead, as per Nintendo's typical export policy.

Kid says that Nintendo ripped of Sony PSP Cause of the controls and steals ideas from other companies lulwut? & Sony fanboy much

What is this I don't even.

Seriously, the only real similarity is the amount of buttons they both have.

Edited by Tornado

To be fair, I think they only posted it up because of how lulzworthy it is. Still, it is good for a laugh in any case. One of the most fanboyish rants ever.

Seriously, the only real similarity is the amount of buttons they both have.

And the widescreen. Plus, "PSP" is three letters long and and so is "3DS". FFFFFFFFFFFFF Nintendo ripped off the Sony so bad. btw GBA and all those things dont count coz i think their shit

So then, a March release? Can't say I'd be personally disappointed with that. My wallet has been through so much lately. But if it gets released in 2010 for other countries, then that is cause for rage.

You know how there are fanboys and then there are trolls? (Like Chad Warden and the guy who did that "Pokémon 4: Hearts of Gold and Souls of Silver" review)

It's very possibly that this guy is one of those trolls.

Just saying.

Also GoNintendo are very very stupid sometimes.

They could be either, but that doesn't take away from the entertainment value in this case.

You know how there are fanboys and then there are trolls? (Like Chad Warden and the guy who did that "Pokémon 4: Hearts of Gold and Souls of Silver" review)

It's very possibly that this guy is one of those trolls.

Just saying.

Also GoNintendo are very very stupid sometimes.

Nah no I doubt he a troll i've watch some of lultastic videos he just some young kid (Possibly around the age of 12/13) who makes videos what trolls bash the fuck out off pretty much I mean he makes singing/Beatbox videos,reviews(what are pretty bad) and silly rants like that so I really doubt he a troll

The release date while I really wanted it to come out this year i'll just settle for a normal DSi for then until that comes out if it doesn't come out this year then since I'm after getting a Nintendo DS anyway for some time now so hope the 3DS comes out this year and reggie just said Next year just randomly when playing DKC: Returns

Edited by Crash

I know ten year olds who look older than that kid. If he's a successful troll at that age he's absolutely amazing.

Just turn on the BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. It makes it that much more hilarious.

The boy is funny. He says Nintendo stole the analog stick from Sony, but Sony added the analog to the Daulshock (Was it already called Daulshock?) after Nintendo made it the norm. He calls himself an oldschool gamer, even though he's like 9 or 10 and he says the PSP is 3D. Oh and he says the 3DS can'T beat the PSP. By howmany times did the DS beat the PSP? xD

Something hit me today, and I'm gonna have to ask: Why is everyone getting excited about the ports/remakes/whatever of the announced 3D lineup? I hate to say it, but I think Gnasher may have had a point. For a completely incorrect reason, but a point nonetheless.

Edited by Tornado

Something hit me today, and I'm gonna have to ask: Why is everyone getting excited about the ports/remakes/whatever of the announced 3D lineup? I hate to say it, but I think Gnasher may have had a point. For a completely incorrect reason, but a point nonetheless.

People enjoy their favorite games being prettier and in threeeee deeeeee.

I guess.

I do see a lot of people talking about Star Fox 3D, OoT 3D, and Snake Eater 3D more so than original titles like Kid Icarus, Paper Mario, and 3rd party titles like Resident Evil Revelations and Kingdom Hearts 3D (which is actually a new game, with that stupid name somehow meaning something). It's a bit odd.

Why is everyone getting excited about the ports/remakes/whatever of the announced 3D lineup?

Because the Ocarina of Time port looks like this.

3.png

which is a fairly large graphical update compared to this.

zeldasecond7.jpg

Not to mention the confirmed gameplay updates so it feels newer than new models. If the other ports are like this it's a sure reason to be exited.

That, and they'll be portable and have a 3D look.

Better graphics + better gameplay/engine + 3D + portable + 64 games = so much sex.

You know, I've always wanted a handheld console with built- in vibration. 'Woulda been a nice touch to the already awesome 3DS. Ah well.

You know, I've always wanted a handheld console with built- in vibration.

I'm sorry, but I could only imagine it being abused for...

...'other' purposes.

I'm sorry, but I could only imagine it being abused for...

...'other' purposes.

No. God no. Who in the world would buy a 3DS to stick it in their vagina/vajaja or their anus/asshole?

Dildos are so much cheaper.

No. God no. Who in the world would buy a 3DS to stick it in their vagina/vajaja or their anus/asshole?

When you don't have a pocket and want to bring your 3DS around?

it's multipurpose. Two kinds of entertainment for only one price.

• Thumbs Up 4

When you don't have a pocket and want to bring your 3DS around?

it's multipurpose. Two kinds of entertainment for only one price.

why would you not have a pocket

what the fuck would you be doing

why would you not have a pocket

what the fuck would you be doing

Wearing trousers with no pockets.

EDIT: Just realised this part was in the wrong topic. That's what I get for using multiple tabs at 4am.

Edited by Blue Blood
  • Thumbs Up 1

Wearing trousers with no pockets.

yeah, that thing you just said? pretty sure that's not a real thing.

There are shorts without pockets, but I haven't seen pants without pockets since I was like...10.

...Why the hell are we discussing this?

Edited by Hero Of Fate
  • Thumbs Up 1

I never said IN

in, on around, you're still applying a frantically vibrating game console to your genitalia you sick bastards

• Thumbs Up 2

Lol, how did you guys get on this subject.

The first thing I think of when I hear vibration on a handheld is dropping it because it's shaking.