Awoo.

Nintendo 3DS

Patticus

To be honest, I'm not really that big on vibrating controllers. Sure, it was cool on the N64, but nowadays i'm kind of over it.

I've got the official DS Rumble Pak and I think it's cool, it works well with Space Invaders Extreme, Star Fox Command and Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing so I thought it was a bit odd they don't have it in the 3DS but it's nothing really essential you need in a handheld anyway.

I've got the official DS Rumble Pak and I think it's cool, it works well with Space Invaders Extreme, Star Fox Command and Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing so I thought it was a bit odd they don't have it in the 3DS but it's nothing really essential you need in a handheld anyway.

3DS has an accelerometer. Surely that would have an impact?

Oh yeah, I'd almost forgot rumble would affect that. *dunce cap*

I don't really care. I love rumble and all, but I don't mind it not being in the 3DS.

Rumble would be cool, but doesn't that go in the little "arms" on controllers? where would you fit it on the 3DS?

also

I never said IN

D:

Edited by Nathan

I never said IN

cram it in the middle or something, shake the whole thing!

D:

Edited by Nathan

I never said IN

cram it in the middle or something, shake the whole thing!

it's just rumble,baby

noor.png

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Bad Quality Post 1

I'm still thrilled that the 3DS can display 3D without the glasses! Eh? Anyone?

...still gonna talk about rumble packs?

...okay then, have fun exploiting it.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Bad Quality Post 1

I'm still thrilled that the 3DS can display 3D without the glasses! Eh? Anyone?

pretty sure we already got over that

just talked out

you can only say "yay 3D" so much you know

Did you try and find out how it works? I don't remember reading anything like that through the topic.

I hear the 3-D screen was developed by Kodak. Someone who used to work there said that he recognized the patent. He was all techy about how it worked, but I understood that the screen works based off of a prism of some sort. Not sure what he meant by that.

I love running into these kind of people at my college. :)

Sorry. I'm just not interested in rumble packs anymore. You can only say "yay it vibrates" so much you know.

You're on a mission to derail everyone else tonight, aren't you?

No one knows how the screen works except nintendo, afaik. They're still keeping it under wraps.

Wait, I could've sworn Nintendo said it works by magic. Is this not true?

Of course, we couöd just ask Sony. We all know how Nintendo stole the idea from Sony.

Edited by MarcelloF

I'm pretty convinced it's fuelled by black magic, summoned from some vile mysterious ritual, but that's just me.

I wish Nintendo would just spill it. I'm really interested in this kind of stuff. Like, seriously, I just came back from seeing Toy Story 3 in stereoscopic 3D, with glasses. How can they replicate that without the glasses? It really does boggles my mind.

Sorry for being a de-railer, by the way. I have a lot to say, I guess.

...I'll leave then.

I think there are some examples of this sort of thing in the wild already, but I can't remember what they were.

I think Nintendo's tech is differant though, and i imagine it's being ket secret to prevent us seeing a sony 3DSP

I'm pretty convinced it's fuelled by black magic, summoned from some vile mysterious ritual, but that's just me.

I concur with this theory. Just look at Reggie Fils-Aime! He plays with Black Magic alright!!! :o

Zelda port DO WANT!

Edited by Mew

http://www.siliconera.com/2010/06/27/dead-or-alive-3ds-has-motion-controlled-jiggling-too/

Remember the jiggling boob feature from Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2? Tecmo are going to be putting it in the palm of your hands once again, literally, with the 3DS version of Dead or Alive.

The news comes by way of — wait for it — an investor, who got some hands-on time with a few 3DS tech demos, and posted his impressions of them on his blog. Additionally, he also mentioned that he overheard a Tecmo representative state explicitly that the boobs in DOA jiggle if you shake the 3DS.

Soon after, another enterprising blog snagged a screenshot of the post for evidence and reported it.

JIGGLE JIGGLE