Awoo.

Official Sonic 4 Poll: What do you want to know more about, music or homing attack?

Agent York

That's what I figured, only some folk are acting like the music we just got WAS the music update... when it's not =P

My only gripe was that it was silly to vote for the music, because now instead of a music update (which was obviously coming) AND info about the homing attack, we just get two music updates.

Oh, priorities!

Also I think you'll see your info on Monday.

Difficult to adopt John-Preston-style equilibrium when the current music fare sounds like it's being played on a cat.

Meow meow-meow, meowmeowmeowmeowmeow meow meow-meow...

Yeah, not to talk down about the tunes I love from the genesis games, but its limitations can become irritating, certainly something that hasn't been lost in this rendition. Sonic music always seems to have a stronger charm in the MIDI format.

Edited by SuperStingray

Well then, please tell me:

3. Can you chain homing attacks on one item, like a boss?

4. If you can chain, how's the timing on that? Can you spam them by button mashing, or is there a delay like in Sonic 06.

Actually, from the Nintendo Power interview and screens, Sonic CAN homing attack bosses, but they will make it hard. Chaining, eeeh, I dunno. But the first boss is hit three times, and he starts swinging the ball and chain around a full 360. I could imagine that being hard to homing attack without getting hurt. So they seem to be working for it to be helpful and not game breaking. NP also said it helps add to the classic feeling, but most of them are fanboys, so I would take it with salt.

The way you updated this topic after it was dead for 3 days Nathan Speed I thought SOA had announced which topic won the vote :lol: How does the vote stand at present? I'll have to go check.

The way you updated this topic after it was dead for 3 days Nathan Speed I thought SOA had announced which topic won the vote :lol: How does the vote stand at present? I'll have to go check.

Well, actually they did announce the winner a few days ago, and we'll be getting new info and such onmusic and sound effects in the game in the following weeks (guess as it spreads out) as well as possibly another sample. However, it seems they still are doing Home Attack news AFTER music news, it was an ordered thing of what we want to know about first or more.

• The title was changed to Official Sonic 4 Poll: What do you want to know more about, music or homing attack?