Awoo.

The Avatar and Signature Topic

Superstrider

It's a cute random cat Boomy.

Well, mine is still me using my skunk character and Casanova's badger character. =D <3

I changed mine to go somewhat with my sig... Now people know about Malice Mizer just without their former awesomeness...

Mine's Barney Stinson from How I Met Your Mother. Great sitcom there, and I could liken Barney to a doing it-crazed Phoebe. And he's pretty much a male tsundere, whose a complete jerk but ends up showing off his heart of gold.

With love for Robin, Barney Stinson. AWESOME!

Somebody posted the avatar that I'm using right now on this site and I liked it since it combined two interests so I saved it on my Computer. I had it for ages and then I randomly decided to use it.

Edited by Shade737

Mine is the most recent drawing of my fursona, Eon, in a OOC moment with a friend's fursona, Katsuni. It's OOC, because, officially, Eon and Katsuni are not romantically involved (although her owner and I were very briefly a long time ago). It's a bit annoying that it's my most recent drawing of Eon and I did it back in 2007. I need to draw more.

Just changed my avatar to a drawing of Daroach (Dorocche) from Kirby squeak squad.

Drawn by this person here.

I've recently gotten to play Squeak Squad after such a long time, it's really fun. A bit on the easy side, but still really good. After fighting Daroach the first and second time and seeing that he himself looked awesome, he became one of my favorites instantly.

Also here's a scan from the manga with some funny moments right here.

Edited by Jetronic

thumb_Yoshi_Blue_shell__article_image.jpg

Simply put, This serves as an reminder to what happens to me almost everytime in Mario Kart. Doesn't matter which, just everyone that had that winged-bastard shell in it.

Edited by YoshiUnity

I like One Piece, and someone made this avatar for me like...almost 3 or so years ago. The sad thing is that I never used it for whatever reason, but it's never too late to start. So here it is.

I always coordinate my username with my avatar. Since my username's Roo, which is a little joke on a nickname for Rouge, my avatar's a drawing of Rouge as a human. I feel a little guilty, since I didn't draw it, but I never like my doodles of Roo.

Though I did draw a really badass picture of Shade as a human, but sadly, I threw it away.

Posting pic for the future when it may no longer be my avatar:

alicecleavagecolouredav.png

Basically it's a picture of one of my favourite original characters, Alice, which I drew recently. As you might guess, she's the same girl as in my current signature banner.

Edited by JezMM

A picture of Shadow carrying a machine gun from his 2005 game, a biohazard sign and some lightning added - Photoshop brushes + a border.

Posting pic for the future when it may no longer be my avatar:

alicecleavagecolouredav.png

Basically it's a picture of one of my favourite original characters, Alice, which I drew recently. As you might guess, she's the same girl as in my current signature banner.

I have to seriously admit, she does look cute. =3

I found a really cute picture of the Silk Spectre of the Watchmen. Yeah, it was adorable and I loved the movie. :)

Conker. Cause I've had an obsession with Bad Fur Day for the past days and I'm eagerly awaiting my long requested and sought for copy of Conker Live & Reloaded to dump down in my mailbox.

Conker. Cause I've had an obsession with Bad Fur Day for the past days and I'm eagerly awaiting my long requested and sought for copy of Conker Live & Reloaded to dump down in my mailbox.

Conker is epic.

I only played one Conker game in my life...and it's Pocket Tales (I think?) on the Gameboy Color. I have to say, that game was epic. =3

Whatever you do, don't stare at my avatar for more than 5 seconds.

Really.

Don't.

(please do)

It's following me :blink:

I was hoping for something a bit scarier though.

I have to seriously admit, she does look cute. =3

Thankies!

Really.

Don't.

(please do)

Ha, alas the eyes moved as I went to look at it. X3 That would've been awesome though.

Peguinator will rule you all!!!

Anyway due to the events of last year around this time, I thought I should bring good old Urthy back.

The female one that is.

She was always more popular than the normal Urth, no idea why.

Peguinator will rule you all!!!

Hoorah!

I still get sad when people think I'm stealing from Sonic Shorts... I had the penguinator avatar before then! ;_;

Also, I think people like that avi more, Urtheart, because of her chest size.

Really? I bought my copy at the Blockbuster Video by my house a couple of weeks ago for $20. Anyway, my AV of Conker is better.