Awoo.

The Avatar and Signature Topic

Superstrider

iconallthere.jpg

I honestly can't remember where I found this one, but I certainly remember saving this icon as soon as I found it. I <3 teh cheshire cat.

My favorite manga artist, Rumiko Takahashi, just released her new manga last April, Rin-ne. I wanted to celebrate comicon and the like with her new art. I always loooooooove her illustration. I have to say though, I enjoyed more of her earlier stuff with Inuyasha and Urusei Yatsura.

But this Sakura Mamiya, she was spirited away when she was little and SHE CAN NOW SEE DEAD PEOPLE :B

That's Lelouch from Code Geas. A friend of mine recommended it to me and now I can't get enough of the series. =)

My avatar would be Konata from Lucky Star. Although I enjoy the show, the only reason I have an LS avatar/sig combo really is because I adore Kona-chan. She's just awesome, she actually reminds me of myself in terms of personality.

Vent in teh Model ZX form. I love him, but a flashing Galaxy Man gets old.

You can better tell he's a guy if you look away from the chest. XD

That's a fantastic avatar there! Now I know I'm not the only one here who loves MZX.

Edited by Vasco

Decided to wear my fancy Mr. SSMB crown that Pelly made for me, =D (thanks you again, 8D). It really does win on many levels of awesome.

-Blur

My avatar is just me, if I was an anime character. It was the first anime/manga character I ever drew. So it's definitely not the best. But it flatters how I actually look, so I'm happy with it.

ADDED: I got a new one. I use to use it at a forum years ago. It's just a big fuck you from Eggman.

Edited by Joseppi

My avatar is Mecha Jackson, the King of Robo-pop, from the Moonwalker movie. Cause everyone knows giant robots are awesome. ;P

After reading the last post in the Anime/Manga thread, it was time to show my luff of this particular anime. -3-

This is Noda-chan, my fave character from GA Geijutsuka Art Design Class. She is <3

I have a new avatar. I think it's more handsome than that toad flipping people off. Am I right? [Yes you are, YoshiUnity!] Yeah, I know.

It's Omega from Megaman Zero 3/ZX. He's pretty damn awesome and he has a huge ego.

Not to mention he's the hardest first boss EVER like WTF i died 7 times on this guy.

Mine is now Raiden from Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty/Substance. Yes, I'm a Raiden fan. Get over it.

It is the end of an era. I'm going to change my Penguinator avatar for a Monkey Dude one. To keep the trend of odd Sonic badniks with those freaking eyes.

And besides, Sonic Shorts 5 totally took all the Penguinating glory, so it just looked like I copied off of them. It's time for something new!

...lol Monkey Dude.

Sonic demands everyone (if possible) pay your rent or loans now D:<

Edited in PDN, with some slight extra shading on Sonic. (and before you ask I don't really sprite, I try =P)

My current avatar combines two of the most wonderful things in the world:

- Saber

- glasses

Btw quick question, who was that cat looking Zorro in your avatar before?

Edited by Jetronic